Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how bud is sold in germany?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mittens024, Sep 17, 2009.

1. so after almost 3 months without bud i may have found hope. this girl i work with smokes and says she can get me some. i asked how much an 8th or quarter was and she said you dont really do it like that over here (im living in frankfurt germany). she said they do like 10 bags 20 bags 50 bags and stuff like that. does anyone understand this or have any idea how much would be in the bags. i can usualy eye out a bag and see if it looks majorly skimped but im used to buying in weight not buying in money amounts. do they not use the grams system like in the states because europe uses the metric system?

any help would be apprciated:)