How bout a pack of Newports?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by xplicitcontent, May 18, 2007.

1. OK, I'm pissed out of my mind right now. I was checking on my babies earlier and then I noticed it again, another spidermite on the door. I immediately went to crush it, then grabbed the bowl of water I was using for humidity and there was another one in there! This problem is starting to grow quick, so besides the cheap neem oil and weak orgranics, what powerful chems can i use to just kill these things away. It has to be something I can find at like a home depot, and I want something that will kill em once and for all with a few sprays, like Avid (which i heard is illegal) or Detomol (i think the chem is called that, but i don't know which sprays will have it). I don't want a preventative measure and I could care less if my smoke comes out harsh as fire, i'd rather have it be harsh from chems then from burning mites.

In the meantime, I'mma take a pack of smokes and make a nicotine extract, 2 cigs for every ounce of water, add in some hot peppers and soap, and kill these bastards once and for all. anyone think it's a good idea to do this, or is this just overkill.

2. There is a product called seven dust at pretty much any garden center in your area im sure, its a white powder that you sprinkle on your plants (very spareingly however especialy for cannabis) that should take care of any pest problem you are haveing

3. lady bugs man..... i swear by them.