How bout a grass city IPhone app

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Anativewood, May 23, 2010.

1. Man this forum is such an active and informative site,I love taking it everywhere however if I it was an I phone app I could up load my pictures from out in the "field" developers let me know what you think. Ps. I want the first copy of the app

2. working on tapatalk, check it on google

SJ

3. I would love for a grasscity iphone app. It would make things so much easier

4. An awesome idea.

5. Tapatalk is also available for the Android OS and the last time that I checked they were working on a version for the Blackberry OS

LD

6. Go to the gc fourms on your iPhone and on the bottom of the screen press the "+" and click add to your home screen. It will just take you right to the forums and is bassicly the same
    Thing as a app. Unless they made the
    App more mobil friendly, and had a different design/layout then the normal forums

7. ChiiDank

This app is moblile friendly and quite nice though that has a lot to do with the specific coding behind the web site(s) that are signed up for their service.

By not having all of the background glitter, the pages load very fast and the formatting is specific to the smaller screens used on cell phone handsets.

It's a nice app give the fact that they're using this app on a huge variety of web sites.

If you have an iPhone or one of the Android OS phones, download the app and check out the web sites that are using this for their mobile phone app - I think that you'll be pleasantly surprised.

HTH

LD

8. ChiiDank

This app is moblile friendly and quite nice though that has a lot to do with the specific coding behind the web site(s) that are signed up for their service.

By not having all of the background glitter, the pages load very fast and the formatting is specific to the smaller screens used on cell phone handsets.

It's a nice app give the fact that they're using this app on a huge variety of web sites.

If you have an iPhone or one of the Android OS phones, download the app and check out the web sites that are using this for their mobile phone app - I think that you'll be pleasantly surprised.

HTH

LD

9. Sweet I'll download it right now brotha