How Big will Sensi Star Grow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by goodguy23, May 2, 2017.

1. I am planting directly in the soil and want to know how high these plants will grow. Height is a security concern.

2. It all depends on the strain, your trimming/growing techniques, and the size of your holes.

3. Strain from Paradise Seeds....holes 3 feet wide and deep. I'm either going to let the plants simply grow, or will be attempting lst.

4. My issue is that i'm growing on a hill and if my plants get higher than around 6 feet they will begin to become noticeable from a hill several hundred yards away with residential homes. Most likely they won't stand out too much, but when things start to die around them in late summer the greenery might be a sore thumb. I don't want to sacrifice too much yield but will if I have too.

5. A 3foot wide hole that's 3foot deep will result in a monster plant without training. It'll def be wide

6. I'm talking 10ft plus

7. seriously? for sensi star even if its an indica? what if I train it? Its a fairly disguised spot but I fear anything over 6 feet might be too tall.

8. I would train your plants or top/fim it. I have had indicas go huge on me I'm talking 10-12 feet tall and usually ends up snapping the stem once it puts weight on.

9. sensi star is a great outdoor strain as it is resistant to mold and very potent. the only thing i did not like about it is its a very leafy strain