How big should i make my grow box?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by x8856x, Nov 11, 2010.

1. And what materials would be ok to make the box out of?

I only plan to grow one plant right now. Just kinda want to experiment on the process of growing before i get involved in this.

2. Read every stick in every section of the cultivation threads. Then read again. I swear you will feel so smart afterwards.

3. Damn thats gonna take awhile. Lots of posts there.

Thanks for the tip.

4. Trust me, get high tonight and just read everything that you think you need to know, and by the time you stop reading, it won't feel like that long and you will have a lot of info in your head.

5. Ahhh i wish i could spark up tonight. Got that drug test friday :(

6. Oh yeah lol. Sucks man, but read up everything you can and you will feel empowered, invincible almost haha.

7. Yeah. Gotta keep myself occupied when im not smoking. Which is why ima try growing :D

8. To your question, I think a key thing you said is "right now." You are better off thinking ahead and planning to create now the grow space that you realistically see having not too far down the road. Many growers start where you are, wanting to do "just" one plant "right now", and the result is that they end up building and buying everything twice. Most beginner growers start small and then expand their grow a bit down the road -- one plant becomes 2-3, 4 plants becomes 6, and so on. It is cheaper in the long run to build now for what you see yourself wanting in a couple of years than doing everything now and then doing it all over a little later.

9. ^ toastybiz is right on. I've been growin' for a few years and I was wishin' just last night that I'd built my box bigger than I did.