How big of a deal is sex to you?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by feelthereefer, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Ive had my share of sex ( not bragging at all) an sex is good but nothing to base your life on. Making love with a woman you love on the other hand.... LOVE THAT SHIT. Love seeing my other half shaking after great sex, an when she cums an she tightens up around my dick. Makes me cum almost immediatley, shits amazing!

2. #62 F. Fontaine, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    I don't agree with you Wild Will. I feel that sex is important but its not the end of the world if you don't have it. I like sex but I feel as if I could easily go without it for very, very long spans of time. You make your opinion seem like its absolute when in reality everyone experiences different things at different times. What may work for you will not work for Johnny down the street. Everyone is on different timelines in life. There's a lot of people out there that don't want to bang their balls off just because they're young. I respect the decision to be promiscuous as much as I respect the decision to be chaste. I can't say there's something wrong with either decision, as long as the person is happy.

3. I believe sex should be between two people that are in love with each other. That's all.

4. I love sex and can't get enough of it from my guy :smoke::p it's not a huge deal to me though, only maybe when I'm really stressed do I get sexually frustrated if i'm not getting enough attention down there from him ;)

I do believe that it's a better experience when it's done with someone you love though, (usually due to emotional and/or physical attachment afterwards) but that's just what I believe :wave:

5. I've always thought it was the opposite.

Sex is like oxygen, doesn't seem so important until you're not getting any. :laughing:

6. you dont have to love someone to want to have sex with them.

7. It's not that important to me to be honest. It is nice to smash, however, it is not an action I obsess over.

8. To me, sex is a big deal. I am not a virgin, so obviously I do not believe you should wait until marriage.. But I would only do it with someone I really love. Not just anybody. I'm not against people who do that, it's just not me though..