How big of a deal is sex to you?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by feelthereefer, Aug 10, 2012.

1. I'm not upset. However, it is Summer and the forum is full of dumbass children.

And who said anything in life was fair? Where does FAIR come into play?

I thought we were discussing virgins and sex? Again we're SUPPOSED to be adults, and sorry, but adults and High School aren't really topics that need to go together unless you're talking about reunions.

2. Lol... I'd never marry someone I never had sex with. How would I know if they suck in bed? And I never under stood why people would remain virgins, maybe if they fear going to hell? But I don't believe in any of that shit.

Sex is awesome, why withhold from it?

3. Sex is a big deal, but its not the most important thing by any means. I myself still have the V card, but its not a big deal really, ill lose it when i want with the right person thats all i care about. Doesn't have to be marriage, just when the moment is right.

btw to the person who cheated three times, you sir are the lowest scum

4. No guys, sex is so much fun trust me its a big deal. You should be having it at least 2 to 4 times a week (not actual amounts, but days you have sex on).

5. [quote name='"Tuffmanjones"']Sex is a big deal, but its not the most important thing by any means. I myself still have the V card, but its not a big deal really, ill lose it when i want with the right person thats all i care about. Doesn't have to be marriage, just when the moment is right.

btw to the person who cheated three times, you sir are the lowest scum[/quote]

You don't know shit

6. #26 cranberrie, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012
    [quote name='"Streetsaint"']Im a virgin and I have to say, long term girlfriend? Sure. Random ass one night stands with potential diseases and hella other potential fuckovers.........id think thrice

Edit: Oh and to answer the exact question.....i wouldnt compromise my values for sex. That's all I'll say...whether that makes it a big deal or not, idk.[/quote]

Use a condom you pussy and leave right after. And who says hella.

7. you need some rehab homie.

8. I have never had a gf, but for the last 6 months I've been getting sex 2-4x a week by a few girls that always seem to want my D

9. how can you say its a big deal if youre a virgin? loled

10. Not a huge deal. It's really not that hard to get laid. Just go to party. But sex with someone you know is a lot better than just a one night stand.

11. [quote name='"WildWill"']Virgins crack me up...you really do. You think you're holding onto something valuable. It's NOT VALUABLE. It's pathetic really to be honest. Not you but thinking that Sex is something so great that you need to make it so special the first time.

Let me tell you about your first time - it's going to be silly, awkward and lame. And getting rid of your virginity is the best thing you can really do.

NO ONE really wants to have sex with virgins, not really even other virgins. ESPECIALLY women, women want men who know what they're doing in bed.

I'm not saying to go fuck the nearest whore, and yeah it's nice to hold onto it for someone special, BUT IT AIN'T NECESSARY, and the sooner your sex life begins, the better off it will be.

Because here's the real secret - fucking is a sport - you get better at it with practice.

So go fuck, fuck your brains out. That's what you're SUPPOSED to do, especially if you're young. If you're a male and over the age of 18, get rid of that virginity as soon as possible, that way you can be more attractive to your peer group.[\b]

DO NOT hold onto it because you think YOU'RE special or you think it's going to be special. It's not. You're not. There are almost 7 BILLION people in the world, and at least 1 in 7 is a virgin. Come on you really think you're that special?

I speak from experience, I didn't lose my virginity until I was 22, and I waited FAR FAR too long. My sex life in my 20's would have been so much better if I had gotten it out of the way sooner and learned a few things.

LIFE IS SHORT, enjoy it while you can, and sex is about the most fun you can possibly have. Why deny that to yourself?[/quote]

It's not like virgins have some sign on their head so all their peers can see that they're clearly virgins. Lol.

12. You horny old goat

Har Har Har

And despite that I agree
    I joined gc at 19 and I was still not a grown man
    Sure I was an "adult" but not the same

Virginity is overrated..unless its a religious reason to save yourself for marriage it's pointless..there isn't a legit moral standpoint that says virginity means anything

Besides the archaic notion of wanting to be the only man inside ur woman
    Sounds like a caveman thing or the Islamic wet dream of 77 virgins in heaven

And honestly 77 virgins sounds lame..that's 77 times of crying going slow and being begged to stop
    Lol

13. Um...you know being more polite - he's actually right - if you're a virgin you really don't have any frame of reference here.

14. I'm sorta a sex addict lol, mainly just blow jobs from my boyfriend. And only my bf he's the only one I've really had sex with. But I get any. Where like 2-5 bjs a day everyday for the past 2.5yrs.

But its what we were put here to do so why not. Why think all these crazy thoughts of I shouldn't do this or that when were all gonna die anyway. I say sex it up while you can but BE SAFE.

15. [quote name='"WildWill"']

Um...you know being more polite - he's actually right - if you're a virgin you really don't have any frame of reference here.[/quote]

He's the dude that cheated, the second part of the comment was directed at him. Referring to him as 'scum of the Earth'

16. Everyone posting saying its not a big deal is probably a virgin.

It is a big deal!
    Its not the biggest concern on life but your not living unless your fucki ng!!

17. Eh, I have kinda a desensitized penis. Sex is fun but nothing incredible.

18. i think its important, i wouldnt be happy if i wasnt gettin any!

19. I have had really good sex without cumming almost everytime I drink I get this way I dont mind tho cause I have plenty of sober sex with multiple ejac's so to each his own.

20. Love sex! Something about the funk that gets me into all kinds of kinky sexy time.