How big of a deal is sex to you?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by feelthereefer, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Some think you should be a virgin until you get married, but some think sex isn't that big of a deal. What do you personally believe?

2. Sex feels good. Sex helps your ego. Sex isn't necessary. Too many babies in the world.. Sex is overrated and people do it too often with random people to support their social status not because they are in love.

Sex 10/10
    The "need" for sex 2/10.

Not sure if that answered your question. Sex isn't that big of a deal and if it is. It's probably because you've been taught by your peers to think that way.

3. weed over pussy, nothin above it..w/o sex i just masturbate..like most..but one night of love sevenfolds masturbation .

4. I need sex at least twice a week..

A sad addiction..my dick has gotten me in more trouble than anything

5. It's a lot more enjoyable and pleasurable when you're sharing it with someone you love with your soul and you give her all you got. Especially when she teases and initiates.. gaaahafsfnjhf

Oh yeah and when you're each others first. :)
    (Not counting blowjobs I hope)

6. If you don't think that sex is a big deal, you obviously aren't getting any

7. [quote name='"WildWill"']If you don't think that sex is a big deal, you obviously aren't getting any[/quote]

^^^^this.

8. its not a big deal but it's nice to do it with someone you actually like

9. Im a virgin and I have to say, long term girlfriend? Sure. Random ass one night stands with potential diseases and hella other potential fuckovers.........id think thrice

Edit: Oh and to answer the exact question.....i wouldnt compromise my values for sex. That's all I'll say...whether that makes it a big deal or not, idk.

10. I havent had much sex in my life yet, but for now it's not a big deal. Yes, it's probably because i havent experienced it much (or for a few years for that matter), but for now I'm not really concerned with banging a random girl at a party or anything. I'd like to get a girl that I can invest myself emotionally in, and then have good sex with her.. then i'm sure i'd really enjoy it.

11. Virgins crack me up...you really do. You think you're holding onto something valuable. It's NOT VALUABLE. It's pathetic really to be honest. Not you but thinking that Sex is something so great that you need to make it so special the first time.

Let me tell you about your first time - it's going to be silly, awkward and lame. And getting rid of your virginity is the best thing you can really do.

NO ONE really wants to have sex with virgins, not really even other virgins. ESPECIALLY women, women want men who know what they're doing in bed.

I'm not saying to go fuck the nearest whore, and yeah it's nice to hold onto it for someone special, BUT IT AIN'T NECESSARY, and the sooner your sex life begins, the better off it will be.

Because here's the real secret - fucking is a sport - you get better at it with practice.

So go fuck, fuck your brains out. That's what you're SUPPOSED to do, especially if you're young. If you're a male and over the age of 18, get rid of that virginity as soon as possible, that way you can be more attractive to your peer group.

DO NOT hold onto it because you think YOU'RE special or you think it's going to be special. It's not. You're not. There are almost 7 BILLION people in the world, and at least 1 in 7 is a virgin. Come on you really think you're that special?

I speak from experience, I didn't lose my virginity until I was 22, and I waited FAR FAR too long. My sex life in my 20's would have been so much better if I had gotten it out of the way sooner and learned a few things.

LIFE IS SHORT, enjoy it while you can, and sex is about the most fun you can possibly have. Why deny that to yourself?

12. I would of loved to wait til I was married, but didn't happen. I am okay with it though, I learned a lot from those experiences. For me personally, I would not sleep with a random stranger or have a one night stand, just because to me sex is a very spiritual thing you share with someone.. (and honestly it grosses me out.) That being said now that I am married, sex IS a big deal, BUT at the end of the day if something were to happen to my husband I sure as hell would not be sitting on the couch crying about how I would miss the sex so much, I would be crying because I was missing the person I share my life with, share my dreams and heart with. So yeah, I think its important, but def not as important as we are bred through society to believe.

13. Dude.....who said anything about waiting to make it special lol? 99% of dudes dont reason that way...and I belong to that 99%. I simply have not had a legit enough girlfriend to have had sex. Period. Id gladly do it.

14. I have been dating this girl for 2 months and talking for 5 months. We haven't had sex yet and its really not that big of a deal to me. Is this normal?

15. I lost my virginity at 16, and I guess sex is pretty high up in importance for me, like if I'm dating a girl I'm beating cheeks by the end of 2nd week. Right now I'm in this relationship where we have been dating for 17 months and still haven't had sex -_-
    Sadly I have given into my urges and cheated on her 3times. We worked out our problems but still, dating a virgin is rough

16. No, not normal.

Don't you know about the 3 date rule?

17. ^^^ Its normal if you are still in high school...

18. OK if you're still in High School, what the heck are you doing posting HERE? If you are still in HS, then you're obviously underage or just turning 18. BESIDES all that, this is an adult based message board, and we're all supposed to be adults. ADULTS don't give a shit about high school.

At least I haven't since I graduated 25 years ago.

19. [quote name='"WildWill"']

OK if you're still in High School, what the heck are you doing posting HERE? If you are still in HS, then you're obviously underage or just turning 18. BESIDES all that, this is an adult based message board, and we're all supposed to be adults. ADULTS don't give a shit about high school.

At least I haven't since I graduated 25 years ago.[/quote]

actually most kids turn 18 halfway thru their senior year or even earlier ..

I don't see it fair for you to generalize millions of kids off a few shitty kids that have posted on here before ...

why are you so damn upset anyway ?

20. i dont need sex but if i said i wasnt trying to get laid everyday, id be lying