Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how big of a bowl i need

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by metalhead1, Aug 27, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

recently broke the bowl im just curious on which size i need, thanks!!

2. I can't really see in the picture, how far across is the hole?

3. i honestly dont know, i cant count the little lines right now, was hoping someone could do that for me lol.

4. Haha, oh. Well, maybe you can take a better picture? If you can count them yourselves, I'm pretty sure that you wanna get a few centimeters smaller of a slide.

I could be wrong though. Not much experience with bongs, sorry.

5. its cool im going to bring the broke bowl (cleaned of course) there and maybe they could tell

6. that's what I was gunna say. that's your best choice.

7. fasho hopefully i dont have to pay more than 20 for a replacement, the bowl isnt anything special that i broke, im hoping they still got a a bunch of cheap glass slides to pick from

8. You could always just take the down stem into a headshop and see what size bowl fits :)

9. thats 14.4 mm i believe. YOur downstem converts from 18.8 MM to 14.4 mm