Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How big are your nugs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by chronicganjaguy, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Hey there was wondering what you guys considered big nugs medium nugs and small nugs to weigh out to? Do you normally get big nugs? Small nugs? Shake?

2. I have gotten a half oz cola nug. that's big. a 8th bud is medium and a g or so is small

3. a quarter ounce bud has to be considered big in my book, but its all to scale

4. I would say < 7g is small, 7 to 15g medium, and 15g+ as large. I've seen quite a few colas run 1/2 to 1 oz dry. Most of the huge buds actually aren't one large bud though, just a collection of smaller individual buds that have grown together to appear as one large bud.

5. ususally my nugs run 1g a nug give or take a dash