How big are your joints?

Discussion in 'General' started by Thrist, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Just wondering, wanting to start smoking joints with the bros

UsingTapatalk

2. papers? slims, regulars, king size, double wides? .3, half gram, 1 gram, maybe some kief inside?
    so many variables!

3. Kingsize half gram 20% tobacco to 80% weed. But Americans find rolling with tobacco strange :/

4. I use zig zag 1 and 1/4 inch. The orange packs. Idk why though, because I personally prefer the transparent papers. Most places don't sell them though. Ultra slim are good too.

I put in aroun .7 grams, try to roll it real tight, and have the filter on the smaller, more narrow side.

Boom.

Puff puff pass mutha chunka 

5. At least half a gram.

6. Usually around half a gram. Sometimes it's .4 or .6+ depending on whether I have a small stash or enough to last me a while.

7. Classic raw kingsize papers and around 0.6-0.7g. But it depends

8. ^ Yeah, Raws are good too

9. #9 Judgement, Nov 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2013
    damn I haven't had raws in a hot one lol.. forgot about em at some point.. used to buy a couple packs at a time once a month..

and to answer the op.. my joints are about as big as the amount of weed I can grind in my grinder in one go ;)

10. Probably .3 grams.

11. Not strange, I just wanna keep my chances of getting lung cancer to a minimum.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Yeah why do you do that

13. Around .3, I usually just roll pinners to keep me going. I recently got a spoon though so my joints will probably get bigger.

14. Usually .3- .5 or 6 rolled with a job 1.25 paper.. Anything more than half a g goes in a cigar for me

15. Cause i smoke tobacco anyway, so its sorta like killing 2 birds with one stone, pun intended ;)

16. my finger knuckles are a little bit wider than like the shaft of my fingers and it makes putting on rings a bitch

it's a good thing i dont wear rings

17. Always put in 2 gas but by the time I roll it and repackage it most likely 1.5,

I don't fuck around with blunts

The key to happiness - Sugar, Water and lastly, Purple