Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Baked will I be?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by delta9n, Jun 15, 2006.

1. Well, a while ago I got caught with bud at school, got suspended for a week and put on probation for 3 months. Anyways I've been on it for almost a month now and by the time i am off it my system will be completly clean of marijuana. Probation is hell but on the bright side it forces you to take a big tolerance break. My question is how stoned will I be the first time I smoke after probation. Will it be like the first couple times I ever smoked (I weighed about 25 more pounds when I first started about a little less than a year ago) because I remember the 2nd time I smoked I took 1 nice big fattty rip out of a bubbler and coughed for like 5 min. and I was completely fucked up beyond comprehension for the rest of the night. Will my first few times after probation be just like those times? My friend says it won't because you can only bring your tolerance down to a certain degree, that some of your tolerance is permanent. Is he right? I sure hope he isn't.

2. if you take 3 months off, you will be so fucking baked.

a friend of mine who was a huge stoner had to go to military school. he got back for summer break and smoked out of my bong with a couple of friends.

we were hacking, and the hack hit the ground right next to his foot and like 5 seconds later he tried to kick. he almost hit the kid trying to pick it up. and he's a pretty good hacker to, he was just so damn high.

3. Stoned. As. Fuck.

4. You both have told me exactly what I want to here can't wait till August 14th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. sucks you hafta wait man, but I'm sure we'll hear about your return to the green.

6. um pretty stoned? :confused_2:

7. Oh yea the day I get off probation I buyin an ounce and smokin as much of it as possible, then I am going to take a picture of myself to show you guys how stoned I am. I'll probably look dead with blood red eyes :hello: