Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how bad will it taste???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by allnaturalxx420, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Wednesday morning i got some really good looking buds, later that afternoon at 3ish i packed a huge bowl of it. I took about 6 or 7 hits and decided i was to baked to smoke any more, turns out i stashed my bowl half burnt just sittin out. How bad will this taste if i smoke Friday morning? Should i take it out and hydrate it?

2. The real question is, how do you measure taste?

But for real, it will be fine, should taste pretty much like it would if you just hit the whole bowl in 1 session.

3. does it matter?, just smoke that bitch then pack another.

4. It should taste the same.

5. ...how were you planning on hydrating a small amount of weed with ash mixed in? Just smoke it, it's fine. You were never gonna get fresh hits outta the 2nd half of the bowl anyways if you packed 12-14 hits into a bowl. Small bowls (snaps) = always fresh taste.

6. [​IMG]

7. I do this all the time. It tastes exactly like you left it usually

8. Just smoke it dude.. it's half a bowl.

9. I could just take weed out put it on a peace of paper, turn on shower let the steam hydrate it, then load the green, and not the ash or is that just to much work.

10. swing and a miss

11. Just fucking smoke it.

12. [quote name='"allnaturalxx420"']I could just take weed out put it on a peace of paper, turn on shower let the steam hydrate it, then load the green, and not the ash or is that just to much work.[/quote]

..no..
    Just smoke it dude.....

13. Like I said before, you packed 14 hits into one bowl. You were never going to have a fresh 2nd half of the bowl. Smoke it, and next time you pack a bowl, pack enough for one hit. This is a snap. It tastes better than taking the 14th hit from the same bowl pack.

14. It is HALF of a burnt bowl.. just smoke it and be done.

You aren't going to make it taste like it was green again.

15. I know what a snap is but when I'm outside smoking I don't like packing one buy on, I enjoy the taste a hell of alot better, but its just a pain in the ass. So I usually pack just enough for one session, I guess I underestimated the green.