Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how bad is this

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by canisaurus-rx, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Doesn't seem too bad I've seen worse. At least it has visible trichomes and is green in color. I would smoke it if I had no other options without any complaints.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Looks better than what I'm vaping.

• Like Like x 1
  3. That looks like good weed could just use a trim

4. Yea nvm the first pic looks like ok weed then the pic above looks kinda bad but it will get u high

5. the 2nd pic was rushed its the same stuff the first pic was about a 1.1g ithink and the 2nd was .6g

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Looks like weed. Did you smoke it? Did it get you high? Did you enjoy that high? People think only 'beautiful' weed is good weed. You can't judge a weed by it's cover. I've had nasty looking weed that was absolute fire. I've had beautiful weed that was shit. Smoke it. Tell us how bad it is.

• Like Like x 6
  7. thats the only stuff ive ever had, i was wondering if yall thought it was decent, i got pretty blazed at least i think i was maybe it was because of the placebo effect, but what you said is so tru

8. Who cares what a bunch of people online think about weed from a pic? You're smoking it and enjoying it, sounds like it's pretty good weed. And seriously, by saying 'how bad....' is only going to get you a lot of negative comments from people who have never smoked that weed. If you asked 'how good...' you'd get people saying entirely different things. Go look at heirloom tomatoes. They look like hell, but they taste motherfucking good.

9. it seems like i always fall asleep but that probably my fault, that tomato thing is funny

• Like Like x 1
  10. It actually looks like the lighting. So he's casting a shadow over the bud making it look darker. And also this bud looks like Reggie to me. Or you know a lower grade strain

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. its half decent i think i hallucinated with the 2nd one but idk

12. Yeah I smoke Reggie a lot. And I always get high. So like the other dude said. Weed is weed, appreciate what you got and toke up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I have a lot better stuff Glendale az

14. Can get you better stuff the good $50 8th

15. Down south texas like 500 a lb for baby dro reggie and its low mids with seeds. In Houston some rock like nugs for about 5 a g