How bad is this???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Grifter0808, Feb 26, 2013.

1. #1 Grifter0808, Feb 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2013
    Had about 12hrs of high heat a week ago. Timer didn't cut lights off got around a 100 for that long. That's when the curl on all leaves started. It's a 60 day wonder autoflower about 5wks old. Not showing signs of burn or any other problem. The root system to me looks great. Will this affect my yield I've read we're the curled parts are dead and the curled affects how much light the plant can receive. I've raised the lights and lowered room temp and it hasn't gotten worse. Basically my question is how badly is this going to affect my plant?

image-3608044313.jpg

image-3608044313.jpg

image-3575173322.jpg

image-1391676133.jpg

image-3297156098.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

image-887643752.jpg

image-2793033960.jpg

2. you should be OK. That plant does not look that bad, I have seen much worst that still yielded well. just keep it under control and you should be fine.

3. #3 Budderball, Feb 26, 2013
    It will likely effect your yield, but not by much. Cannabis is surprisingly resilient, your girl looks healthy and strong, she should have no problems recovering. So long as conditions are good.

4. Too much nitrogen......you've got claws.

Flush, refill with slightly weaker ppm

5. But isn't that what happens at high heat also. Is it a combination possibly? I am using AN grow,micro,bloom and it says to use all three in conjunction the entire grow. I've been using a 1-1-1 ratio. It's in flower so should I go to a 1-2-3 ratio? Thanks for the reply by the way.

6. If it is nitrogen will those claws unfold? I've been told the damage from heat stress will not correct.

7. #7 bongboi, Feb 26, 2013
    high heat causes a taco shell like leaf to form sorta a "U" shape

any damage will not correct its self that why most growers prune off unhealthy stuff
    but high nitrogen is not damage

ur plant isn't burned (the leaves will get crispy) and ur bud hasnt set in all the way yet so u should be fine
    a standard flush should be performed every 2 weeks to keep ur plant healthy
    :D