Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HOw bad is the crash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WakeNBakeN420, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Ok ive waked and baked everyday for a week and i was wondering how hard this crash is gonna hit me?

2. ????? you crash hours after you smoke, not a week later..

if your a newb which im assuming you are from this post..

yyou probly crash 4 hours after smoking

3. #3 spazx, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2009
    if youre new to smoking then youre gonna get hit hard, if not then youll fell it for a day just a slow confusing day.
    ps i think my circle agrees that it feels like an extended high, like a little high in the back of your head the day after you smoke heavy

4. Yeah it was my first time smoking and i got a quarter so. Its still not gone but I was jsut wondering how bad the crash was gonna b considering i havent had one but if the day feels slow and shit lol Ill jsut sleep

5. YOu are not reading the post. You HAVE "crashed" you get high in about 10-15 mins then you are high for 1-4 hours then you are no longer high. There is not really a crash you are just no longer high.

6. the crash would hapen in the day of smoking .. you just get tired

7. Damn right.

At least learn about what you're using before using it for a week strait... there is no "crash", it's not like an E comedown, you just get tired. It happens the day you smoke, and if you smoke every day or just often, you get used to it and don't really notice.

8. Lol ok ill enjoy my sleep

9. If you mean by withdrawel symptoms, you might get some. You don't crash off of weed. You get stoned.

10. You crash hard if you smoked heavy and also drank.. But if you just smoked then youll be tired, I guess thats your "crash".

11. Its going to hit you like a fucking ton of bricks. I remember the first time I crashed... it was horrible. I was driving on the freeway, coming home from my friend's sesh when it hit. Next thing I remember I was in a feild with the car completely destroyed and a dead raccoon in my hands. I had strangled it. From that day on, I always lock myself in my room when I smoke. Be careful man.

12. way better then any drug withdrawl ive heard of.

sleepy? a little bit out of it? - cake walk.

compared to heroin - throwing up, unimaginable cramps, you pretty much die (again, im a stoner, never done anthing but smoke drink, maybe a few pain killers herre and there)

13. wtf haha

14. crashing...you dont crash with pot.you get burned out.it sucks....you dont feel good and your tired and your stomach hurts and when you think of pot you wanna throw up...at least thats how i was.usuelly to like get to that point you have to smoke alot like an 1/8 a day:smoke:...well at least thats how it was when i burned out.

15. What crash? Lol.

16. when you come down, you have to hold your breath for 30 seconds right as you feel it, if not your throat swells up and you just die.. gotta stay away from them hard drugs man, that crazy plant that grows outside!