How bad is just one cigarette a day?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by smokinbudzzz, Jul 10, 2012.

1. More importantly how bad would it be on athletic performance to smoke 1 cigarette a day? I know people will say oh you cant just smoke 1 a day but lets say you could only just smoke 1 a day, how bad is it for athletic performance and general health overall?

2. i would imagine probally the same as drinking a beer a day

3. Yeah but i think alcohol effects your health in different ways plus you dont inhale any smoke with alcohol so im sure 1 beer a day would effect athletic performance differently then 1 cig but i could be wrong.

4. Idk bro but I just started back smoking but I only smoke 2 cigs a day. I don't feel bad physically.

5. It's probably not that horrible but once you get into a habit of daily smoking there is the risk of increasing the frequency.

6. Get a e-cig u can puff that all day with no effects that tabaccy has

7. [quote name='"SuperSkunk64"']i would imagine probally the same as drinking a beer a day[/quote]

How can you compare the two ?

8. Noone stays as a once a day ciggarette smoker. You will smoke more and then you will have health problems.

9. [quote name='"cripin210Tx"']Get a e-cig u can puff that all day with no effects that tabaccy has[/quote]

^
    An ecig isnt harmful at all, at least in comparison to combusting it.

10. I smoke a pack a day, and feel it whenever I run or after a night of coke or drinking because i smoke a lot on those

11. one a day cig is far worse than 1 beer a day imo.

long term your lungs are gonna hate you, but i cant talk i quit smoking for dip lol!

12. [quote name='"koalaleaf1"']I smoke a pack a day, and feel it whenever I run or after a night of coke or drinking because i smoke a lot on those[/quote]

After a night of what ?

13. that's just 3648 cigarettes in 10 years.

that's 3648 cigarettes i would rather not smoke.

14. [quote name='"Makizushi"']that's just 3648 cigarettes in 10 years.

that's 3648 cigarettes i would rather not smoke.[/quote]

365 x 10 + 2 = 3648?

I get the point youre trying to make though. If you have to have a cigarette, roll your own with organic tobacco...
    Much much much much healthier than smoking those asphalt sticks
    Jmo

15. I wouldnt do it for your whole life but for a few years I wouldn't worry about it.

I keep a pack at my work and smoke 1 a day. Sometimes 2, sometimes none. Working 3-5 days a week. Been almost 3 years and not even addicted.

16. What kind of cigs do you guys prefer? My fav is belmont :)

[​IMG]

Kind of expensive though, around $13.85 a pack

17. ive heard that if you are predisposed to cancer.. one cigg can set off the reaction....

but im not sure.. i guess thats why there are some people who can smoke all day everyday and live long life's

18. I would rather roll your own tobacco then other brand's that have more than 300 chemical's in a cig.Also there is no such thing saying "1 cig a day",you WILL get addicted and smoke more.Taking my opinion.1 cig a day is too much for your health (if your on a roll for good health.)1 cig every 2-3 day's is better.

19. damn man thats steep... i thought camel non filters where steep at 8 buck's a pack...or nat shepman's at 10 buck's a pack... i just quit smoking though 6 days ago

20. Crazy cig taxes where i live in Canada.