Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how bad is having a scale

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MattmPsi, Dec 22, 2014.

1. #1 MattmPsi, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014
    Hi. I couldnt figure out where to put this so forgive me if its the wrong section.

If police came to raid your house, and you happen to have one ounce or maybe a little less, but then they find a digital scale with NO pot residue on it.. how fucked is someone in that case?

In NY

Thanks in advance.

2. If you have baggies, a scale and a lot of cash and weed all in 1 place, you will get cuffed.

If police raided my house  for an ounce or less, id want to taser thier sorry asses.

3. You're not fucked at all if they find a kitchen scale in your kitchen with no residue on it.

It would be different if you had 20 small nickel bags of weed packaged up and they found that, plus the scale.

4. The police aren't going to raid your house for an ounce... Be careful when or if you take that scale out of the house though. 

5. You could get 10 years in jail and free soap for having scale at home.

6. technically if u carry a scale with baggies u can be arrested with intent to distribute

7. #8 MagnusD, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014
    Edit: high - wrong thread

8. Your fucked bro. Better start heading to Mexico.

9. Can one of the digital type scales you guys typically have be kept in the kitchen and be called a kitchen scale??

10. Yes..there are digital kitchen scales for weighing baking ingredients at home.

11. I think you'd be fine, those scales can be used for food as well ya know.

12. Awesome. Thank you guys for all the replies! :)

Listen to Heisenburg, He has the only resonable post here.

14. Scales cause cancer via radiation.

15. Scale is just a fine, and cops aren't just gonna randomly raid your crib

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

They day that you feel like your completely untouchable is the day that you get busted. Don't get cocky. All it takes is one noisy neighbor or a bored cop having a shitty day to ruin everything.

17. if they find a scale they might try to add a separate charge for it. but if u that paranoid maybe you need to worry about other more important things than a scale

18. like the weed lol