Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how bad is getting caught with weed for my future?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sceaspit11, Jan 8, 2013.

1. alot of people say getting caught with bud is bad for your future because it would make jobs and colleges harder to get into. if i got caught with 2 grams or 8 grams, (by the police) how would it impact my future? what if i got charged for distribution too because of something stupid like baggies/cash/a scale? im underage (1:cool: and live in florida (weed is illegal in every way here).

2. i say you should save weed till you are a little older unless your parents smoke because i dont feel safe smoking anywhere that isnt my house because its illegal. i have had many prior charges pot - distribution wise and it has severly fucked my chances of living a normal non ilicit life. herb isnt going anywhere so imo get well off and situated in life first then embrace.

3. I don't know about Florida but anything under an ounce is a simple fine. If your stupid enough to be driving around with it bagged individually with a scale in the vehicle, then you will be looking at a court date and depending on your history could do some time or at least a couple years probation.

Leave your smoke at home and if you go out keep it as rolled joints or blunts easy to dispose of and no paraphernalia charges. Don't be stupid parking in parking lots to smoke or hot boxing your car while driving around and all the dumb shit most people do and you won't get caught. I've been smoking for more than 10 years and I'm at an ounce every other week and I have yet to be caught with anything other than a pipe which I just had to smash and not charged because I was under 18 and he didn't want to deal with the paperwork or trying to drag my parents to the station at 2 am.

4. Don't ever smoke in open areas, don't bring anything that can't fit into your pockets. Have common sense and you shouldn't even get caught... IMO you should wait till senior year to actually start smoking...

5. #5 Billys lad, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2013
    Where I'm from you can get away with so much shit as a minor. Friends of mine would be locked up for sure if they were over 18 when they got caught.

6. never smoke and drive. listen to this advice and I almost guarantee you will never get busted. unless you drive around with really dank shit in the glove compartment. also if it's a misdemeanor it won't always show up on background checks. felonies can cause real harm to your future though.

7. ban coming soon? lol

8. It will go on your PERMANENT RECORD