How bad is ecstasy for your health?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by inkboy, Dec 15, 2009.

1. i plan on using one red playboy (its my first time), im not sure but i think its supposed to be laced with heroin. how bad would it be for my health?

2. First things first welcome to GC! :) Here's the number 1 rule in the world of ecstasy. Never believe what your dealer or anyone says that the E is cut with. The only way to find out is to get a test kit. Also E isnt bad at all in moderation. But once you start doing it every weekend then it starts fucking with your brain. But i say once every 2-3 weeks is fine. :) And remember happy rollin! :)

3. #3 Jwohl, Dec 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2009
    watch all the parts of "ecstasy rising" on youtube (an un-biased documentary hosted by Peter Jennings)

and ive never heard of H laced on E but if it is, one pill wont be bad for your health

4. Depends if it even has MDMA, or if its just meth or pipes. Meth and pipes are pretty bad for you, but MDMA isn't that bad, as long as you don't have like a heart condition or anything.

And for the record, while it might have been a lie, one of my boys who used to slang rolls was told by his suppliers (G.D.) that one particular batch of blue glocks, coming out of Gary, IN had 3 separate cuts, one was MDMA and meth, one was MDMA and coke, and one was MDMA and heroin. My boy let me pick out my beans, and while we were examining it was quite clear that most pills had the blue filler with white speckled throughout, while a very few had specks of brown in them. I picked the brown ones to see it they had H in them, but I still ended up rolling balls, so even if there was heroin, its not like it would be a huge amount of it, just a bit to give you a body high feeling and some euphoria, like a few vics or percs.

But thats very rare, and if you ever come across rolls with heroin, they'll probably tell you and charge more for them.

5. your never gonna get a thizzle cut with heroin or lsd in your lifetime. its seriously such a rare chance especially with heroin

but its not too bad

6. Just keep a close watch on your water intake, and you'll be fine. :) Actually, you'll be great.

7. What other people have said for the physical aspect.

Mentally it depends largely on personal chemistry and any pre existing mental conditions. Ecstasy can be taxing on mental health if taken to extremes. Generally speaking, a hit of pure E won't hurt you.

8. thanks for the help everyone. : )

9. im pretty sure you cannot cut E with LSD. I can see someone dropping a hit on it, then taking it, as most people do with their liquid (not will E, maybe a lifesaver, or those dank tangerine mouth mints)

10. Death for sure~ ROFL

11. idk how much heroin is but i can tell you that they wont be selling you laced pills with h for ONLY $5

12. you wont find any heroin in your pills. just PZP/meth, MAYBE MAYYYYBE coke, and slight chance of PMA (dangerous).

i used x a LOT. it was past the point of abuse, it was more like insanity. i havent had any negative health effects that i know of except that im kind of back to my old reclusive self.

13. #14 KundaliniRising, Dec 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2009
    If a pill WAS laced with heroin, it would cost quite a bit for the pill to even have enough dope in it to get you high unless you sniffed it. A bag of heroin at hood price costs 10 dollars for a single bag (the further away from the city the more it costs, anywhere from 15-30 dollars a bag), and if you ate a single bag it wouldn't do anything to you really, if you sniffed it however you'd probably feel it depending on how good the dope in it was.

ecstasy can be dangerous, some people are allergic to mdma and die but it's pretty rare, most of the bad things that happen taking E are due to overheating/dehydration, so just make sure you drink water steadily, not like 3 gallons or anything, just keep sippin here n there if your gonna be dancing or whatever. For the most part though E is safe to use as long as you don't abuse it and do it all the time, cuz that can lead to your brain not being able to produce the chemicals that make you happy by itself and will turn you into an e-tard.

14. exactly what others said. if you don't have a testing kit, you should always check your pills on pillreports.com also staying hydrated is key. as long as you do that, you'll have a great time. drink till your piss is clear and you'll be fine.

15. you can get a few drops on a roll though :D

but no cutting a pill with h is definetly not cost effective

have you ever seen a balloon of h? now compare that to a roll
    it would be atleast $20 a pill for the dealer to even break even