How bad do you think blunts are for you?

Discussion in 'General' started by Hiiibbbb, Dec 23, 2011.

1. How bad do you really think they are for your health? I've been trying to make the switch from blunts to joints but blunts are just too damn perfect. They burn long, taste like tits feel and arn't messy.
    Joints make your fingers smell like shit, run like a fuck, and flake everywhere. What do you think

2. I know when I stopped smoking blunts exclusively I began to feel so much better. I could breathe so much better.

I still have one every now and then, but my habit of 5-6 a day had to stop. I don't do joints though. Gross.

3. Bong errday, blunts sometimes yo. Anything usually fucks you up if you do it enough, blunts have tobacco.. What are your views on cigarettes? Lolz

4. I don't fuck with cigarettes lol but blunts are like tobaccos bi sexual daughter, I fucks with it but my feelings go both ways..

5. I think their ok, as long as you dont smoke them all the time. Personally, blunts are like a "treat" for me that i have occassionally. I need to get more wraps though, but pre rolled blunts do the trick for me.

6. Well... smoking anything isnt good for you, period.... Op have you considered you may be addicted to tobacco and hence cant adjust to joints lol? If you smoke enough, you are definitely getting nicotine levels that could cause such a thing

7. Not that bad as long as its only 1 every couple of days or so but I'd rather smoke joints everydy than blunts everyday.

8. It crossed my mind lol

9. I dun give a fuck.

Could you make a blunt from Marijuana Leaves? jw..

10. Word.

I used to smoke 3-4 blunts a day. Not to the face, but with friends. I had the worst fucking smokers cough...

Now I hardly even smoke weed, I stick to vaping concentrates. If I do combust ganj it'll be in a water filtered piece. My lungs feel much better

Yup, and they are real nice...think it's called a "Magar"

11. DUDE!

Im gunna start asking my friends for leaves and consulting google. Thank you good sir. :D

12. joints make your fingers smell? umm like what? weed?

blunts smell 10x worse. I used to be a blunt smoker but quit like a year ago. Now i dont smoke weed at all and lifes great