How bad do you "burnout" or get sleepy after smoking?

Discussion in 'General' started by MindlessWASTE, Dec 4, 2008.

1. I find after being high for 3 hours I get ridiculously tired, and can't concentrate due to tiredness and light headedness. So, what's it like after your high is over for you?

2. That used to happen to me when I just started smoking, but now I've been smoking for years and I never feel the least bit burnt out.

But when I was new, damn did I get burnt out sometimes...

3. Yeah it happens during the come down if I get real stoned or if I smoke mids all day

4. yesterday i got a new bong, and we smoked so fucking much that when i was burning out, i layed down watching tv..next thing i know i was wakin up.:D And my tolerance is high as fuck.

5. happens pretty bad at night when i sit down to watch a movie or something

6. way back in the day when i was 14 and started smoking, i always would get ripped and just go home, fall on my couch and pass out.

then i'd wake up probably 2 hours later still sleepy and just pig out.

7. after being high, i go to sleep because i cant help it.

8. varys, depending on how much I smoke, how long I have been toking for, how tired I really am..

9. I usually get sleepy too...especially if I sit down and watch tv.

10. depends on what i smoke. usually mids or worse make me tired a few hours after. heads, it still depends. heavy sativa tend to get me goin while indica just makes me wanna chill which leads to sleeping.

11. sometimes when i smoke in the afternoon i just crash at like 10 im so sleepy