Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How bad do blunts stink compared to just bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChangeWeedRules, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Well i like to smoke blunts. But me and my girl are currently at my moms house. She smokes too so not a huge deal. I just don't want her to know i was smoking. And i also don't want her to know i smoked tobacco inside. But i feel like chillin and smoking don't wanna go outside. I'll crack a window obviously.

So do blunts smell that much different from just bud? And does the smell linger and is it obvious like cig smoke?

I have smoked blunts at my old house but i have a horrible sense of smell. And most of the time i'm high when i smoke them so that fucks up my sense of smell even worse. I need the opinion of like someone on the outside ya know lol.

Asked my girl but she doesn't know.

2. The stink lasts longer.

Joints can be that way too.

Smoke out of glass man. You'll be glad you did.

3. This totally reminds me of my homies mom .
    She would blaze with us and all that jazz she was all cool
    Second you sparked a blunt it was like you might as well have just called her a bitch
    She HATED blunts

4. Oh and i know its gonna stink after i smoke. But i mean like in the morning willl the tobacco smell still be obvious.

5. It does ad a lot more smell, I guess its just the mixture.

6. I dont think she'll be able to notice a distinct tobacco smell unless your not smoking some nice dank

7. Smoke outside, since they are constantly burning they smell way worse then glass.

8. Yes, they will stink. Best advice I can give you is to go smoke it in like a small bathroom and keep the window open the entire time. Should air out in 20-30 min.

9. Dude it stinks bad, especially if its like a grape swisher

10. Its gna smell and linger

11. seriously it can depend on the bud...just opening this jar of sour has my whole house stinking for quite awhile, i dont smell it but when people come in they are like damnnnnn u been smoking, and i def hadnt smoked since the night before....its reeally depends more on the bud dude, doesnt really matter how u burn it, also a blunt does produce that constant smoke, if u can find a window just enjoy ur blunts, a glass piece wont make potent bud smell any less.....try this
    onaonline.com