Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How bad did I get ripped off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Self_Exile, Jul 24, 2010.

1. I just paid $40 for some really good dank weed...he didn't say a name but said its real good dro....anyways i scaled it out and it was 2.2 with bag...but took it back and took it out and scaled it and it was 1.4g.

It has a very strong pinesol smell really piney smell and lots of orange hairs and the thing is when I break it apart it is sticky but it feels moist....

Maybe White whidow? Not sure....I'm just gonna use it as a lesson and move forward but do you think it was a bad deal?

2. thats pretty bad.
    always get your shit scaled out infront of you.

3. assuming you were paying 20/g you were only shorted .6

i say only .6 but i guess that's about $10 eh..? cut your losses and move on i guess. or complain to your dealer.