Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How bad are steam rollers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jquicks92, Jun 6, 2009.

1. #1 jquicks92, Jun 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2009
    The other day i was talking to my friend and he was telling me that steam rollers are really bad for you. This sucked for me because i love steam rollers, they get me super high. So, are they really that bad?

2. there not bad for you there just harsher than most other pieces or at least tend to be

3. so it basically does the same damage that say a bowl would do to your lungs?

4. dude I love my steamroller, always pack her up when I got alot of people over because bowls last for a while in them. i'd continue using it.

5. ya dude dont trip off it just blaze.....

6. its just harsher when you take a hit its not a different damage