How are you guys celebrating?

Discussion in 'General' started by WillyrOG, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Hey guys! I was curious to see how yous are celebrating new years or even christmas? My friends and I are getting 18 grams and smoking during the day on the slopes while we snowboard and then on new years eve! How about you?

2. Camp fire.  Snowy mountains.  Strong Scotch Ale. 

3. Your plan sounds about right.  Throw a 30 rack in the mix though.  Way easier to get away with drinking at the mountain, especially when I work there lol

4. Xmas traditional family affair turkey all the trimmings. Lots of pavlova and sweets lol

Hogmany (new years eve) edinburgh :) its amazing

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #5 Crony, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2014
    Going over to my aunties house for a big family gathering on my mother's side of the family. Eat a big meal, watch football, basketball games.. Then we do this thing where we all show up with a gift to throw in to a drawing and then we take turns drawing out of a hat to see who gets to pick first, second, third.. ect.. It's actually pretty fun. The little kids do their own separate gift opening.. It makes for a good time and some of the presents my uncles and cousins throw in are priceless. 

6. Most likely gluttony :smoke:

7. daughters birthday is on thanksgiving this year so just going out to eat screw cooking and cleaning on turkey day lol but big birthday bash on sat :D

8. There is still a month to go. Let me make it till mid December and something will come up.

9. T-day I am going to an old friends house for dinner and smoke. Christmas, I am going to smoke my brains out and post all day on GC as usual. Same for new years.

10. #10 sleepingblade, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
    When I was younger I'd go out and get shitfaced.

Now that I am getting a bit older, I'm getting shitfaced at home without worrying about DUIs. Not that I drink and drive, but even the hint of alcohol smell will trigger an annoying investigation at the check point.

11. This is why I love SoCal

Pretty sure everyone in SoCal is like this. Just kinda.. Ya. Plans will show up.

I don't know what the hell I'm doing a month from now :p my dog and I's anniversary is before Christmas.

Priorities.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumlll

12. #12 black sabbath, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2014
    Xmas with my family then visiting a friend in san diego and we're spending new years in LA

13. #13 Rainy Daze, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2014
    Does thanksgiving not exist anymore? I'm going to my uncles on New Years for his Christmas party. Snowboarding sounds like a sweet thing to do New Year's Eve.

14. I'll be spending the bulk of December in Japan, and Christmas will be with my cousin and her husband at their home in Yokohama. I'm not yet sure what the plan is between then and the end of the year, but NYE will be in Tokyo. Then we're off to Beijing...

Needless to say, I'm pretty fucking stoked.

15. Possibly with the birth of my daughter. :hello:

It will be a pleasure to meet you Charlotte :yay:

16. Well for Thanksgiving at 2 PM me and my girl will be eating with my fam. then after that we'll be doing a lil house hopping. I'm trying to eat and drink as much as possible(Good thing I won't be driving my car :D ). Very excited