how are you finishing off your 420?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by lar20, Apr 21, 2010.

1. well as for me im going to be smoking this nice fat joint to myself filled with some good skunk so tell me how are you finishing off your 4/20 2010?

[​IMG]

2. smoking a few bong loads then going to round tables dinner buffet, dont really plan to stop smoking until midnight though :smoking:

3. About to roll a blunt of some nice headies, throw some keef on top and watch the rest of season 5 of weeds hahaha oh and probably end up smokin a couple bowls as well, seriously considering eatin some of the mushies i have sittin in my closet

4. oh dude i would love some mushys they would make the end of the day fucking amazing lol but its already pretty great for me i smoked that joint burned nice n slow and i am completely baked lol

5. about to head to a 420 party with a keg but unfortunately im not drinkin since i have my morning class tomorrow. but i will definitely be tokin up clouds all night. i also popped a little yellow norco. im feelin good

happy 420 y'all

6. I'm smoking the last of my shitty pot in my zong! Tomorrow is going to be way better than my 4/20 cause I'm getting a US Tube!

7. lmao so what are you planning on doing with that ugly stick you found outside

8. Some peanut butter!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    right out of the oven!
    [​IMG]
    ...after its been cooled.

Happy 420 GC!

9. Puffin down on a g13/pineapple/bubble hash joint. Tasty tasty. Almost out.

10. Hitting a bowl in my iolite and calling it a day....

11. I have already 'celebrated like 5 times today, I will probably get some bong hits and vapor rips in there

12. Smoked like a gram and a half so far today... still going:smoking:! Happy 420!

13. well did a wake and bake,to make a long story short it was my day off and they called me in..but just got home,just did i think 4 bong rips and gunna keep going without smokin all my stach hopefully haha.. :smoking:but yea:gc_rocks:

14. haha stach..i ment stash haha

15. get high and say stach..i lol"d

16. this is how I started dunno how im gunna finish still got alot of kush hahaha

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND8LzfSIWSc]YouTube - 420 Kush Blunt[/ame]

17. yo,what song is that in the video????

18. kush-cypress hill

19. smoked about a quarter of dank so far between me and jusy girl and just picked up another quarter for tomorrow :smoking:

20. I think you should unwrap it and try again.. Good dank needs a good wrap