How are you at ........

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Mayor_LaLa, Jun 27, 2002.

1. Here is a question to see how good you are at problem solving.... and to see how you are at creative problem solving..... enjoy!
    Post your answers for all to see! :)

<BOLD>A Thinking Test
    You are driving along on a wild, stormy night. You pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for the bus:

1. An old lady who is sick and about to die.
    2. An old friend who once saved your life.
    3. The perfect man or woman you have been dreaming about.</BOLD>

2. ummmmm.....what the hell is the question?

LOL

Partaking in herbal treats while at the office again?

:hippie:

3. LOL.... sorry.....the question is:

Knowing that your car will only hold one of the people, who do you choose to help? The old lady, the friend that saved your life, or that one person that could be the LOVE of your life?

4. My "perfect" woman would at least have a joint or a one hitter in her purse that she would be willing to share. So this pretty much eliminates the dead lady and the "friend".

5. FUNNY BOY!!! Since I am you "woman", the joint or one hitter goes without saying... lol

So you would choose the woman, on the off chance that she is your perfect girl?

and here is the rest of the story.....

This question appeared on the job application of a guy (the one who posted this), it just so happened that this guy was a weed smoker, who had learned how to "think outside the box"

Here is his answer:

I would stop, give the keys to my friend, so that he could take the woman to the hospital, and I would ride the bus with the woman, that way I solve all three problems at once.

Funny..... my first thought was to help the friend that had saved my life..... but that is just me.... ;)

6. Well, if my old friend was so good at saving lives, I'd tell him to save the old lady while I picked up the perfect woman and drove back to my place to get acquainted. ;)

7. before anyone drives of in the car...

me and my freind woudl do our best to save the old lady, inc calling for ambulance on mobile phone, and me using what healing powers i have. it is unimportant what the dream woman is doing at this moment. when ambulance arrives, the paramedic says only one person can go with them in the ambulance... i get my freind to go telling him, he's real good at this sort of thing and say something else encouraging to boost his sence of worth, and tell teh old lady she'll be ok and i'll be sending healing vibes her way. the old lady and my friend buzz of into the night, leaving me with but one option, and i'll bet she'll be pretty impressed with my efforts by then. *wink*.

8. I THINK I WOULD PULL OUT A FATTY AND GET US ALL TOKING AND IN A GOOD MOOD, THE OLD LADY WILL FEEL MUCH BETTER, MY FRIEND WILL FEEL BETTER NOW THAT THE OLD LADY IS FINE AND THEY WILL LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER. THE LOVE OF MY LIFE WON'T MIND THE WEATHER AND WE WILL ALL BE SINGING IN THE RAIN TOGETHER THE SUN WILL COME OUT AND WE WILL LEAVE THE CAR AND THE BUS(ONLY CAUSES POLUTION)AND TAKE A NICE LONG STROLL THROUGH THE WEED FIELDS, FEELING FINE AND LIVING HAPPILY EVER AFTER GETTING LOST IN THE FIELDS AND SMOKING OUR SHORT TERM MEMORY LOSS AWAY.

sorry it's all in caps, lost myself there for a mo and i am not writing it out again so please live with this one, ok?

spread the seeds!!!!!!!!

9. lol I glanced at it and was gonig to ask "now why the bloody hell(lol) would you put all caps?"

Well for the fact that it is in caps I didn't even read it, hehe

10. hit the mud puddle....get them all soaking wet....and leave a bit of rubber behind as i disappeared alone into the night storm......

11. i'd get out of my car, call 911 and have an ambulance sent to the bus stop to pick up the old lady because my high ass probably doesnt know the fastest way to the hospital. then i'd chill at the bus stop and get really high with my friend and the girl until the bus came, at which point id send my friend off on the bus and say peace, and ask the girl if she wanted a ride home :)

12. I ran them all over, i was high and that bus stop was in front of taco bell (referring to those fucking anti-weed commercials)

but honestly, stoners are crafty, I get the fuck out of the car, call an ambulance cause that lady is about to fucking die (PLOT TWIST, i know you mean she is just old and close to death haha, but that wasnt specified). Tell my friend, and the soon to be love of my life, to get the fuck in the car, drive to the hospital, and wait for me to arrive in the ambulance with the old lady. Solved

13. I couldn't deal with the guilt of only saving one...I can't play favorites...therefore, I would run them all over...:eek: IT'S THE ONLY WAY!

14. why are people assuming the storm is gonna kill the two people who aren't in any danger? lol

maybe the severity of the storm wasnt described well enough?

15. The bitch... Fuck the old lady she already lived hers. My friend can walk can't he?

16. haha. Damn, my running them all over answer may have been a little harsh, with this in mind...:eek:

17. The friend who saved my life.
    A debt is a debt.

18. This is the most simple straightforward answer. Not a single person in this thread has answered the question in a straightforward way. Everyone just says something like, oh I'll take one and call the ambulance and some bullshit like that. What an interesting discovery this thread has made!

19. I would get my ass out of the car

Let the old lady and the guy who saved my life drive off

Then me and my love would frolic in the rain/storm