How are they doing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by DiamondSupply, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Im using Shrimp Compost mixed with random dirt;
    Their was 3 plants,1 was getting a yellow leaf and some white spots...a week later...it's gone...the 2 others are still remaining!

Strain is Ak47
    Growed in Canada
    The "biggest" one has about 10 leafs atleast,the other I didn't take care to count them;

Pictures:

Attached Files:

2. they dont look to bad but they're small. flowering is right around the corner so dont expect the yield to be anything big.

3. Yeah got late a bit :( their clones so I saved a bit of time. How much could I possibly get?

4. Hard for me to say honestly, the best I could tell you is not much. How late of a start was this exactly? I started late too and my plants arent that small. More importantly how much sunlight are they getting? From those pics it looks like it may not be much

5. #5 DiamondSupply, Jul 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2013
    I started them near  June the 25th,they were clones! And yeah I had to move the trees blocking the sun light;

For the sun time,I have no idea how much time honestly

The clones were 6" each when I got them(the 25th)

6. You judge you plant by the number of leafs. I usually go by height. You will be lucky to get an 8th of those.

7. Well I didn't knew how to tell the details of the plant,so I told the number of leaves. I was in a huge rush,so I couldn't mesure them

8. I would say try to cut down what you can to get them more light at this point.If they were from clones and have been outside for a month they should be much bigger. Try to get more sunlight to them and do whatever you can. The lack of direct sunlight is showing in the growth of the plants and it will definitely show in the buds.

9. I can measure from here. They look 6 inches tall. They were planted late June and still that small. Need to find a better spot.

10. #10 DiamondSupply, Jul 22, 2013
    Should I just cut everything around the plants? 

Alright im going now to cut all the shit around the plants; 

11. On the ground yes. The trees. I would advise against it. It will just make you spot stick out more and people tend to frown apon cutting healthy trees down to grow pot. Like I said. You need to find a better spot.

12. If by everything you mean EVERYTHING then no dont do that. Its unnecessary, if you're really serious about getting them some good light, get a compass (it could even be on your phone or whatever) and locate which way is south whil standing at your spot, get one of these if you can  http://www.amazon.com/Fiskars-9394-12-Foot-Extendable-Pruning/dp/B000F95CYU   or something like that, cut down the big branches that are blocking the light.

13. #13 GanjFarmer', Jul 22, 2013
    I personally dont see a problem with a branch or two. But dont take down the whole tree lol

But yes a better spot OP is what you really want.

14. well I could use my phone lol? and then

@[member="Sgtstadanko707"] for the new spot I dont really know....its to much hassle to transplant them,ill just do my best to get more light instead;if that doesnt work then ill find a new spot

15. Yeah. A branch here or there but I was thinking if like topping a few trees to get more light. No good.

16. I wouldn't transplant. To late for that. To much stress right before flower. Mental note. Check you plot before you plant.

17. well the main things that are around the spot are "trees" with i would say like 1,5cm diameter...everything else is smaller so is that alright if I chop them down? They are already taped together,but not all

Yes some phones have compasses on them.

19. Could I just go get a pot and transplant them,or like the other poster said it would cause to much stress;

20. Thats gonna cause a fair amount of stress. I probably wouldnt because taking a plant out of the ground can be tricky. If you are set on doing that only do it with one and see how it goes, but if you are going to put them through that stress at least make sure you bring them to a new spot with lots of sunlight.