How are they doing? Fluoro & CFL 1st grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Smacked, May 31, 2009.

1. These plants are a month old today! :)

How are they looking? what do you guys think? Thanks! :wave:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Look good. How much taller are you going to grow them?

3. I think they look great and if you don't start flowering and LST or top soon, you are going to have some monsters.

4. I plan on vegging them another 1-2 weeks, just to give time for the sprouts time to grow alittle more. It was stupid of me to wait almost 3 weeks after the first three sprouted to start 3 more, I wont make that mistake next grow.

5. I'd top if I had any idea how to. You got any good links?

6. Lookin good! I just built my new indoor box, and starting germination yesterday..

Best wishes on your grow!

7. You too! i hope all goes well on yours. Are you going to start a journal?

8. Stickies in the beginner forum. I don't know what kind of yeild you are hoping for but I would probably be switching to flower. They look great.

9. Well, would I be able to start flowering these?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If yes, what do you guys think my yeild be for the two small seedlings?

10. I mean you could but if you want all those guys flowering together I would hold off.

11. veg for 4-8 weeks depending on the strain, then flower for 4 weeks... well thats what im gona do is that right? lol im prety sure it is wright.

12. Flowering should be at least 60 days, which is eight and a half weeks. You're right on with veg though, usually 4 weeks for a quick SoG style grow all the way up to 6-8 weeks for monster bushes.

13. Updates of this grow are in my journal. The link is in my sig, check it out and tell me what you think. Thanks!

14. nice plants man lookin healthy, what kind of soil are you using?

15. Really nice looking plants you got there!

16. Haha im using this miricale grow soil for trees and shrubs. Seems to be working fine :)