How are these looking?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Rduffy123, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Just wondering how these are looking? No one seems to be looking at my 1st grow thread in the grow journal section, figured id post up here to see if I could get some input.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Really stretched, Other than that your good, How many watts are those bulbs? I can assure you there not enough for the number of plants there. Remember rule of thumb 100 watts per plant.

3. Yea I know about the stretching, ill try to put the lights closer next grow. They seem to be healthy though right? Yea I need to add some more cfls, there are floros above the cfls.

4. i would get the lights closer NOW. lol not next grow. you have a long time before that. esp workin with those CFL's and not that many.

5. nice foliage but the plants are stretched, that's probably what's making the stems so skinny

..more light and they'll be great :)

6. btw you dont need a reflector hood on the cfl, there is no point to that. try making one of these. lol i know this thing looks crazy, but it works for getting CFL light out there. i dont use them anymore though, they just sit and collect dust.
    i have four crontraptions like this and they work great. lol
    good luck and i hope this helps.

\\:D:wave:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. ^ I wouldnt recommend that.

And yes, your growing stem, get the lights closer on this grow, not the next one or your just wasting time.

8. ^ I wouldnt recommend that??? LMAO....it works. it wont start a fire. ive had those things on for many,many,many,many hours with no problems/fires ect.:cool:
    and it works great. just throw the 23 watt 6500k lights in them.

9. I was thinking 2 more cfls. Would that be good or what? Or do I need 6? I did move them closer, those are just a few days old pics, I was just saying that next grow I wont mess up and put the lights so high.

10. Hi there just a thourght if you cover the blocks with mylar or black and white to inhibit algi growth as the algi will feed of the nutrients later on. If you paint the walls flat white this will help with reflecting more light to the girls. All the best with the girls...

11. yea they are stretched. I had the same problem, just put the lights closer and you will see alot better results

12. No, you need about 15 CFLs for that amount of plants. More if you end up having more females than males.

13. new pics as i moved the lights down the other day. Lights are moved up when i take pics.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. How tall are they? Just curious, glad to hear you moved the lights down but your going to need more soon.

GL man Peace

15. Also have you got a fan on those?

16. Yea I have 2 fans on them, I ll add more soon. I dont know how tall they are ill measure soon.