How Are These Lines For Asking Her Out?

Discussion in 'General' started by PostPunk420, May 12, 2008.

1. I don't have much experience with dating. Let me know how these lines are for asking a girl out. "Hey (insert name), I really like you. I admire your intelligence, hard-working attitude, and your willingness to put up with me while I talk with you about politics. Would you like to go out with me sometime?"

2. Naa.

No lines homie.

Jus be real,
    Like you talk to anyone else jus let what you feel flow out to her. Not all mushy n shit if you jus asking her out but jus tell her how you feel about it and you wanna go take her out.

3. Exactly dude. No lines. Just ask her if she wants to. If she does, she will say yeah, if not, she will say no.

4. Now i re-read it it reminds me of some school shit. Like a opening sentence, three supporting lines, then a closing sentence. I forgot what they called that shit back in school hahaha.

You dont wanna be read like a book homie. Its all about being real and having confidence but not so cocky. (yet ;) )

5. you don't have to tell us that you have little experience dating........just by preparing lines and asking ppl on the internet says it all! :laughing:

6. "i love every bone in your body....especially mine."

60 percent of the time, it works everytime.

7. that shit made me crack up lol...maybe im just stoned as fuck . . ."especially mine" lol it works everytime bro!!

8. Like the cable commerical. 95 percent of stats can be made to say whatever you want, 40 percent of the time.

You can use lines if you're doing it in a flirty way, but what you wrote reads kinda lame, and over thought out.

You just need to be natural, ask her to go do something sometime, it'll be fine.

9. your a dick

but its so true

10. There's plenty of people who come to the forum for help, and I have no problem helping the majority of them because I know alot of the people here lack alot of self confidence, and unlike some of us arn't so good with the ladies.

Asking for help isn't a bad thing

11. I've already asked her out to dinner a month ago. It was more like a hangout. How do I ask her out in a way that indicates that I want to be her boyfriend?

12. There in lies the problem my friend.

Make sure you've been hanging out just the two of you for a while and you can tell its getting closer before you do that. It's not high school shit any more, so going out on a date to dinner is cool, but thats different than her being your girl, and you're best to wait untill you're in a better position.

13. iono man, kinda sounds like it is.:smoking::smoking:

have you done anything with her in the past month since the dinner?

cuz if she agreed to go with you on that then it sounds like your already in.:wave::wave:

good luck bro

14. stop her in her tracks, face her, and slowly and softly, yet enthusiastically, tell her something like "you're the most amazing person i have ever met. you make me feel wonderful" (whatever is honestly and authentically how you feel), n then plant a sloppy one on her, then ask if she's free for breakfast tomorrow morning. ;)

or some variation on those components.

:D

15. The majority of girls I have randomly kissed like that in a movie scene type thing, have always kissed me back.

Another thing you can do is ask her about it, don't ask her, ask her about it. Something like "hey, we make really good friends and I have a great time hanging out with you, if you're interested I'd like to have more of a relationship with you, but if not I'm fine just being friends.

That way if she says no it's not as awkward, and she might not say yes and become your girlfriend but she may show interest in it "ya that soudns cool" "i'd like that alot" stuff like that.

16. In the past month I have hung out with her with other friends, but not alone. Today it will be alone for the second time.

17. It doesn't matter if it was just you and her or you and other friends, more importantly how things went during those times.

You should have an idea on how things are going between the two of you. I mean if a girl is sitting on my lap and flirting with me all night when I'm at a party, doesn't matter if we weren't alone.

However, if in the group situations she wasn't specifically linked to you per say, like partnered up with you, then perhaps you should wait untill after just the second time of you two being alone.

18. i must say, i'm not one with much game, but that line..... *shakes head*

sounds like ur making an informative statement, dont try to think of what to say, cuz when it comes time to say it, u'll forget most of it anyway and end up just goin off the top of your head, so just go off the top of ur head n either she'll go for it or she wont, how you word it isnt gonna make much of a difference if ur already hangin out with her, she knows ur personality, n either she's attracted to u or she's not

its kinda that simple, although i must say i suck at gettin chics, but then again i never really try, i kinda just let shit happen how it happens

19. nice

just say " you tryna do something sometime"

those exact words, nothing more until you get an answer. shell know whatchu mean.;)seriously. go for it:hello::hello:

20. "you tryna do something sometime?" I know what you mean by it, but wouldn't you think someone would be like "what? what do you mean?" Why "tryna"?