Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How are Shrooms?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BlueMoon890, Aug 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok Guys, I have made myself a promise to only use three drugs, I chose Marijuana, Mushrooms, and alcohol. I have tried Marijuana, and alcohol, and I am waiting for my first Mushroom experience. I know that alcohol is the worst out of these three, and that Marijuana, and magic mushrooms have barely any if any long-term effects on health.

I have a few questions on Mushrooms though;

I know that being drunk is like being drunk no matter what you drink, drunk is drunk.
    Marijuana on the other hand has different types of highs and stoned different qualities and characteristics.

1. Does each Mushroom trip differ from another? Could you see one thing one time and see a different thing the next? or do you see the same thing everytime?

2. Does the \"trip\" depend on what species the Mushroom is?

3. What is an average \"Shroom-trip\" like?

I look forward to experiencing it. With your help I can hopefully grasp the basic concept of a \"trip\" making me more prepared for my journey...

Thanks much guys.
    Blue...

2. 1. Does each Mushroom trip differ from another? Could you see one thing one time and see a different thing the next? or do you see the same thing everytime?

Yes, as with the times i have done it, it has been like im heavily stoned, or going trippinnnnnnn

I Think So

the best time of your life

3. shroom trips are hard to describe..but if you\'re expecting to see pink elephants and flying gnomes and stuff, well then thats not gonna happen..when my friend did shrooms, we were walking down a path in the woods and he said all the trees were talking and bending down to look at him and stuff..and he thought he talked to god, and most people i talk to that do shrooms have atleast 1 \"higher power\" experience where they meet their maker or whatever lol.

but yeah just remember to keep a calm state of mind, and if its your first time you should usually have a \"sitter\", someone who doesnt take the shrooms and just makes sure you\'re alright through your trip

4. 1. Does each Mushroom trip differ from another? Could you see one thing one time and see a different thing the next? or do you see the same thing everytime?

--well.. its not like there is a set visual for shrooms... you are going to just experience whatever you are looking at through a whole new light... everything will just... live...

--yes.. somewhat. some kinds are stronger than others like.. amanita muscaria for instance... will be MUCH stronger than most other field grown shrooms. most hydro and box shrooms will be stronger than field shrooms also.

--thats a tough one.. cause it is so diff. each time and for each person. generally though.. its like... the world is alive for you, and everything just becomes so significant and beautiful.. sometimes you will experience out of body-ness, lol, but.. i dont know.. you just have to try it...

5. thanks guys I am definately gonna try to get my hands on some...

6. you forgot that amanita dont contain psylocibin(spelling?) and are deadly if you eat enough of them. the FDA even classifies them as a poison. you dont need to eat as many of them as normal mushrooms because they arent just what everybody considers \"shrooms\" the mushroom in alice in wonderland is an amanita that the catipiller is sitting on. but for \"shrooms\" they turn blue when bruised.

7. A. Muscaria isn\'t poisonous, Death Cap or whatever, other amanita strains, are though, so be careful.

8. 1. Does each Mushroom trip differ from another? Could you see one thing one time and see a different thing the next? or do you see the same thing everytime?
    Yes they differ
    Hmm I know that the basic phsycodelic mushroom differs from the amanita
    Kick ass

9. tell what your trip was like...

10. On the contrary, Muscaria are very poisonous. They cause extreme liver/stomach damage when consumed.

11. dude erowid says there have been no proven long term health effects from consuming psilocybin or amanita mushrooms Im sure if you looked into it further I bet basil could cause liver failure if you eat to much...

12. Read all you can at erowid.org they have some much information there.

13. I\'m not pulling this out of my ass, but when you dry Amanita Muscaria the liver toxins decay into the psychoactive chemicals, so they don\'t cause liver damaga at all if they have been dried properly. And no, they are not \"VERY POISONUS\" but yes they cause nausea, doesn\'t mean it\'s destroying your stomach.

www.shoomery.com
    www.erowid.org

brah

14. All I have to say is when you are ready to take them, at peace with yourself and all, it should be one of the best experiences of your life. I strongly recomend shrooming somewhere in nature, like a nice peaceful park wihere not many people go, or in a woods somewhere.

15. i wouldnt try em just cuz i dont wanna fuck up doing something or totally spazz out.

weed is perfect for me

16. i think i\'ve done them about 5-6 times. only one bad trip and boy was it bad. only thing i really suggest is eat them somewhere that u feel comfortable w/.. for example don\'t go out in public. i don\'t know if i\'ll do them again or not just because of the period of time afterward. i like to call it the \"thinking stage\" cuz i\'ll be thinking about things so hard that it hurts.

17. all u have to do is stay calm and not think about tripping, and u wont freak out ever. And the trip is pretty much like you have no idea what your doing at all, and it puts you in a new state of mind, where you look at everything with a different perspective. The \"visuals\" are usually just things bending/moving or lights, depending on what your thinking about can make something appear to move.

18. i cant wait to hear what ur trip was like but as long as ur cool with urself and the world your gonna have a blast just go with it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.