Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How are people under 21 in Cali with medical cards supposed to buy smoking apparatuses?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by WhatATopic, Feb 23, 2018.

1. I just got my medical marijuana card and I got to thinking about how California made tobacco products 21 and older. So for those unfortunate enough to live in California with a medical marijuana card at the age of 18-20, how does the state expect them to smoke their medical marijuana? I know some dispensaries sell prerolls but it would be stupid to be forced to only buy prerolls if you want to smoke.

2. Buy a bong or buy papers online lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. California is the queen of stupid laws.. man. Just gotta ask someone over 21 to buy stuff or buy it off Offerup/Craigslist.

4. Yeah just order shit online or have someone else buy it for u. I really have to wonder what kind of decrepit room temperature iq subhuman spends their time creating useless laws like that.

5. [​IMG]
    Stick it to that silly California legislation with some soda cans (although I wouldn't be surprised if soda was banned in California). But seriously, if the above mentioned options of finding an older person/online purchase doesn't pan out for you, there's always the option of finding a run down bodega type store. Those usually don't give a damn about stuff like that as long as you're putting a dollar in their pocket.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Use a bong or a pipe or a vaporizer or ask a friend to buy it for you or buy it online. Many options. Quit bitching. The 21 and over tobacco law went into effect when I was 19. I stocked up on like 60 packages of swishers beforehand.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I apologize, I did not word my question well enough. I wasn't asking for my sake about buying smoking apparatuses. I was just asking what the state expects those who are in my position to do when it comes to smoking the medicinal herb since I couldn't think of a good enough answer. I personally have bought my own supplies online and have had older friends buy stuff for me in stores.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Buy something online or get someone to buy for you, I bought my first bong online when I was like 16 or 17 in an illegal state and had no issues.

9. Read your MasterCard manual or Visa instructions. It should be clear in the fine print.

gl hf
    :geek: