How are my plants looking???? (PIX Included)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tobymac420, Mar 20, 2007.

1. Here are a few pix of my plants they r about 2 weeks old, I wanted to know how they were looking. To me they looked pretty good, but this is my first grow.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am growing under 2 100 Watt 6,500k Daylight CFL's. I am using Low Stress Training.

2. You might want to edit your post to include links to your pics.

The links currently take you only to the photobucket front page.

Have another go.

3. Sorry its because i deleted them from photobucket ill repost them ASAP....

4. Ta. Based only on your last pic (cos that's the only one that's not too blurry), I'd say they're looking ok (if a little droopy).

Keep an eye on your watering schedule, they may be a little too damp.

Lovin' the LST, but christ your eager. I'd have given them a little longer, but it won't hurt.

5. Lol yea i am a little eager, i have never had more than an 8th or marijunna so i really wanna do this right. I just didn't wanna wait to long and than mess up the LST. And sorry bout the cam it sux its Kodak.

6. The soil looks a bit overwatered to me, but the plants are nice and green. Good Luck to you!

7. I think you're supposed to wait until 3rd node or so to LST. You don't wanna stress your plant too early even if it is "low stress".:D

8. lookin good! but you might want to move those lights closer, they are looking a bit "streched" Keep us updated :bongin: