How are my little girls doing?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by davijone, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Hey guys I got some bag seeds from a buddy of mine and I figured I would pop em in the ground cause I love gardening. The plants you see are 11-13 days old (except for the last one which was them.about 3 days after germination). I am growing totally I'm my room so they are getting about 4 hours intense morning sunlight, I have them planted in an organic soil potting soil I make myself (heavy clay and sand base with lots of decomposed organic material, leaves and dried moss). I water them fairly regularly either once every two days or daily depending on how dry the soil is. I was just wanting to know how my girls are doing compared to other grows y'all have had, any feed back is greatly appreciated thanks very much.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Fuckin horrible. Four hours of sunlight in your room? They'll probably stretch and die out. Leave them outside.

3. It's a bit more than 4 hours but when it's 115 outside with 10 percent humidity indoors is about the only way to go. I was wanting more feedback on the size of the plants and how they look. I know the light isn't good but I don't want to invest in lights at this point and putting them outside isn't going to work to well.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. As far as size goes they look healthy and great. But They won't live long if you don't put them outisde.They need more light. Maybe you should try putting them out in the morning when temperatures are cooler. Take them in midday when shit starts blazing. Then put them back out at night.

5. Yeah I tried to slowly condition 3 others to the heat but even in the mornings they began to wilt, I left them outside despite this (after about 3 days acclamation going indoors by 10 after getting 3 hours sunlight) hoping they could work it out themselves. I probably got impatient with em I know. Thank you very much for the input I am def going to look into how to put them outside.