How are my joints??

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by ouellette07, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Rate these puppies for me. I put a decent amount of time rolling these trying to make them the best that i could. Lemme know watcha think. Just to be clear the scale says 1.8 g :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Look great men 10/10

3. 9.9/10. Would be a 10 but white lighter = bad luck!

4. [quote name='"MysticJay"']9.9/10. Would be a 10 but white lighter = bad luck![/quote]

Why are white lighters bad luck ?

5. I am a joint guy, but I never really roll those straight cigarette looking jays. I'm sure those burn fine but im like OCD about those crinkles in the side and mine never have those. So i' d give them an 8.5/10.

It's all about the cones man. :smoke:

6. [quote name='"johnnyginge"']I am a joint guy, but I never really roll those straight cigarette looking jays. I'm sure those burn fine but im like OCD about those crinkles in the side and mine never have those. So i' d give them an 8.5/10.

It's all about the cones man. :smoke:[/quote]

this!!!!!!! Just rolled a juicy j cone beautifully ill edit this post with a pic later

7. [quote name='"MysticJay"']9.9/10. Would be a 10 but white lighter = bad luck![/quote]

I have like 4 white lighters lol. I never really believed in that whole bad luck thing with the lighters though

8. 9.5/10, I'd definately smoke them. I can't tell whether they're crinkly or whether that is just the paper, though :s either way they're good joints.

9. Looks a little messy. Solid 7/10 though I've seen way worse on here lol

10. White lighter myths are for pussies!!

Nice joints OP, Real nice :smoking:

11. #12 sektr, Jul 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2012
    8.5/10 only because they aren't cones and you have a white lighter :p

9/10 if we ignore the lighter.

Cones are just so much better, significantly less weed is wasted if you don't wanna finish the j because it gets harsh by the crutch, they're beautiful, they burn slow, they give HUGE hits at the start if they're fat.

12. They are actually really tightly rolled. Both are nice and straight. But thanks for the feed back blades! They always burn so nicley

13. 10/10 forsure

14. 8-10 i have to roll fast at work.

15. they look absolutely delicious man! id smoke em for sure! 9.5/10 :smoke:

16. Same here mane, lemme guess raw papers? Well I personally cant rate without you telling me how the burned.
    8/10 on looks
    10/10 if they burned good

17. 7.5 nice

18. Uhm, I must be weird or something, but to me, they don't look that nice... I roll them and cone them :) I'll try and upload a pic later

19. [quote name='"johnnyginge"']I am a joint guy, but I never really roll those straight cigarette looking jays. I'm sure those burn fine but im like OCD about those crinkles in the side and mine never have those. So i' d give them an 8.5/10.

It's all about the cones man. :smoke:[/quote]

If there aren't little crinkles it's not tight enough.... at least for me.

On topic: They look great, but the only way to tell for sure is by smoking/dragging/touching. If it's a little loose pack it by swinging it by the end.