How are my girls doing?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by toadnuts, Mar 31, 2007.

1. My girls are 30 days into flowering(44 days 12/12)

I am using a 400 watt hps
    Fox Farm Nutes(Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom and Liquid Karma also h2o2 35 percent ppm 1000
    ph 5.5-5.8(it goes up so I have to ph down it but it stays that range)
    White Widow and Skunk 1 in bubble buckets
    temps stay at 80

How are my ladies doing? They look fine to me but hey I am a noob to this. Do you guys recomend me doing anything else to them? Plus how long on a average does it take skunk 1 and white widow to finish out? Thanks you all in advance!!!!

Attached Files:

2. pretty dank. is all that fro one 400w hps? what did you use for veggin? lookin great homie

3. very nice pics :) also curios if you used the HPS during vegg.

4. I veged under the 400 watt hps for 2 months. These are clones and thanks for the kind words about my ladies!!!! and yes it is one hps 400 watter

5. ppm 1230 fox farm nutes and bat guano
    ph 5.5-5.8
    week 6 into flowering

white widow and skunk 1

Here are my girls they are doing fine. What do you experts think? How many weeks do i have left? I have some more pics.

Attached Files:

6. best way to tell if they are done in go buy a microscope from radio shake. I got a 60x-100x microscope for 10 dollars and pay attention to the trichs. Keep up the good work.

7. I have a 30x jewery lupe that i use. Radio shack has 60x i only seen some crap 3 lens black mag. I will check again today. i think 30 x one is fine. I just wanted to know the flowering time in bubble buckets for white widow and special skunk. Like average weeks so I know when to check trics. Thanks in advance.