How are my babies looking ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bloodcraved, Dec 31, 2016.

1. They're both 48 days old today and I honestly don't remember how long ago they started flowering, around 3 weeks probably. They're think different and bulk smash, I'm just wondering if the size of the buds are good for this age and how much bigger I can expect them to get. I've been feeding them tiger bloom at half dose for a week now.
    Think different
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bulk smash
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The top nodes are about half a bic in height, also little brown spots have appeared on a lot of the leaves should I be worried about them ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Oh yeah they're growing under a 300w mars hydro led and a 60 watt CFL beaming the lower nodes

3. top looks very heat stressed ...leaves canoeing

4. Yeah the bulk smash grew a little too close to my light but I've re positioned it

5. LEDs burn hotter to plants than other forms of light...for whatever reason. But you would likely come out better yield wise next time flowering less plants. A 300 watt LED can realistically only cover so many sq. feet. You'll get more weight growing less plants by dedicating more light to less plants. But you can probably back off on the nutes a bit if you're using a decent soil to grow in. Nutes don't grow a big plant with fat buds....light is responsible for that and each individual plant needs the same strong wattage and space to grow so the light can penetrate the canopy of the plant. Squashing them up together so they can get light just shades out growth and development. But other than them being a bit heat stressed, they look pretty good. It takes about 10 days or so for plants to start to bud...or it does mine. Your plants look like they've been flowering for more than 3 weeks to me...but may be the light or something. We flower with HPS. But good job. TWW

• Like Like x 1
  6. Best said above. Learn to correct for next time. There are other ways to increase yield for your next term. Fix the heat, nutes and ph. Other then that your doing a pretty good job bud.

7. Thanks for the input guys, I'll probably just grow 1 plant next time and focus on perfecting various techniques such as feeding and training and then buy more lights for bigger grows :). In hindsight that's probably what I should've done for this grow