How are drugs still illegal?

Discussion in 'General' started by ZihgZag, May 23, 2012.

1. Honestly, nothing AT ALL good comes from drugs being illegal.

Money is flushed down the toilet chasing the phantom that is the flow of drugs. It will never be stopped, it will never disappear. The harder you work to stop it the more valuable it becomes, and the more people arise to fill the need.

The quality of drugs decreases. This leads to people sniffing chalk dust and shit from greedy fucking losers trying to make an extra buck. Thousands if not millions have died from polluted drugs.

People cannot seek treatment. They're treated as the scum of the earth. They cant easily get help from anyone. If they're addicted so fucking what? The police don't care, they want to catch you fiending and throw your ass in prison. Ruining your life with a possession charge.

And the violence. The violence makes me fucking sick. Look up pictures of the Mexican drug war. The REAL pictures, not the censored, soft bullshit you see on the news. People never see the violence, just a number and a location. They don't care because they don't see what's really happening. I bet money if pictures of mutilated bodies were on the news every single day shit would change in a real hurry. 50 bodies were dumped on the side of a highway with no hands, feet or heads not even a few weeks ago.

Mexico and the US are falling apart because we refuse to realize the real problem.

This war is unwinnable, with ANY drug. The scourge of meth arose because people were sick and tired of waiting from shipments from Mexico, they wanted to make shit in their basement.

So not only all these negative effects, but we also get the pleasure of having even worse drugs arise because we've made it so difficult for the cookie cutter ones to make it across.

It's like nobody sees the fucking problem! It's so obvious! If I was a billionaire I'd run commercials 24/7 drilling this information into people's heads.

If drugs were legal NONE of this shit would be happening. Instead of spending money on the drug war we could have an agency to offer free rehab and help to those who are hopelessly addicted. And it would cost NOWHERE NEAR as much money.

I seriously don't understand this stupid fucking world I'm born into.

2. Money, and ignorance.

3. [quote name='"Blaze"']Money, and ignorance.[/quote]

It's truly amazing how stupid people in the 30s must've been.

"oh the government made everything illegal? That's cool"

And ever since everyones just been like "that's cool, as long as I got my cancer sticks (dumbest drug in human history) and booze"

But shit, make booze illegal and all hell breaks lose. Prohibition was the biggest increase in crime in human history.

People realized immediately "well it's obviously because booze is illegal"

But people today just go "oh the drug war? We obviously aren't spending enough money"

Are you fucking retarded?

4. Cause the government and big pharma stand to make more money off of drugs being illegal.

5. prison is a HUGE money maker

that and big pharma makes alot of money like someone else said

6. There's plenty of additional reasons as well that I haven't even mentioned.

Because drugs are illegal they're more taboo, and not enough information is given to kids and adults.

Just the typical "drugs are bad, mmmkay?"

Doesn't do a fucking thing for anyone. I learned when I was 15 that the "drugs are bad mmmkay" shit was a complete lie

7. Well, some drugs are bad... Mmmmkay?

8. Also a lot of drugs,such as cannabis and psychedelics tend to open ones mind and eyes.

That's the last thing the government wants.

9. While I completely agree with you on that,I find it ironic that prescription drugs are made to mimic the same effects off of the worst drugs out there,wether it be for pain or weight loss and do just as much damage,yet are legal.

Again that's where big pharma comes into play.

10. #10 ZihgZag, May 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2012
    [quote name='"Blaze"']Well, some drugs are bad... Mmmmkay?[/quote]

Which? The only drugs I could say with confidence that really shouldn't be legal is *censor* and *censor*.

Only because they arose as "poser" drugs. *censor* was meant to be more addictive and stretch your *censor* further. There absolutely no reason for *censor* to even exist, only reason it does is because of (once again) the drug war. *censor* is the exact same story.

And if powdered *censor* was legal, why in the fuck would you do *censor* or *censor*? If you do you deserve to be in jail, dumbass

11. #11 BluDreams, May 23, 2012
    [​IMG]
    Main Reason ^^^

I have also found that it seems more difficult to alter someones perception that does drugs, particularly psychedelics.

12. #12 ZihgZag, May 23, 2012
    I find it funny that we passively accept that we shouldn't have control over what we put in our bodies

"Yeah man that shits bad, that shit shouldn't be legal"

Alright. Then don't fucking put it inside you and let those who do do it without impunity

Shit I actually think *censor* and *censor* should be legal as well, just so we can weed out the retards

"So *censor* and *censor* aren't enough for you? You need some *censor*? Alright we're putting you on the 'special people' list"

13. But prohibition only makes them worse.
    It makes them more dangerous, causes more violence surrounding them, more addicts who can't get help, more people who can't get jobs because they became a felon over a possession charge.

As bad as some drugs are, I think prohibition is badder. :p

14. drugs an weed are 2 diff things
    legalize marijuana because its
    the type of drug that will help ppl aka (medicinal)
    legalizing other shit like coke an heroin that doesn't benefit ppl
    one bit..well lemme just tell u
    The worlds gonna go so far down the fukn
    toilet not even Gods plunger will be able to save it..

15. Some drugs I think, are meant to send you to prison, like from big pharma, idk, Some of that shit makes you craaazy, and winds you up in jail..... Cycles.

16. #16 ZihgZag, May 23, 2012
    [quote name='"MilkyLumpkinz"']drugs an weed are 2 diff things
    legalize marijuana because its
    the type of drug that will help ppl aka (medicine)
    legalizing other shit like coke an heroin that doesn't benefit ppl
    one bit..well lemme just tell u
    The worlds gonna go so far down the fukn
    toilet not even Gods plunger will be able to save it..[/quote]

A couple things.

1. Weed is a drug

2. I've tried *censor* and it's by far my favorite drug. So me being able to use my favorite drug, to me, is beneficial.

Just because it isn't for you doesn't change the fact. Actually it makes you sound arrogant.

17. I like the idea of a system where you have access to all drugs. If you show you're unworthy of these drugs (get drunk, beat your wife) you lose access.

If you get caught with those drugs again or even in your system you go away for a LONG time.

You get one chance, and then you're done. If you don't like that then you disappear because basically fuck you, irresponsible piece of shit. Get out of our society

18. I think thats the complete oppsite of arrogant weed is a natural herb that comes from the earth unlike drugs that are chemically processed an cooked for use..
    BIG DIFFERENCE

19. A society where minor shit is handled lightly and serious shit is handled seriously sounds ideal.

I don't know how we got to the "is that a joint? Bye bye for 5 years" point.

Makes me shake my head at humanity

20. #20 ZihgZag, May 23, 2012
    [quote name='"MilkyLumpkinz"']

I think thats the complete oppsite of arrogant weed is a natural herb that comes from the earth unlike drugs that are chemically processed an cooked for use..
    BIG DIFFERENCE[/quote]

It's arrogant that you think weed isn't a drug.

*censor* comes from the earth, just because we extract the shit out of it so we don't have to chew fucking leaves makes no difference