How are black girls in bed?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Eternal Highness, Jul 2, 2013.

1. That's what messages are for :rolleyes::roflmao:

2. Lol i can't discuss those things with such a young soul lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Y’all need Beige Phillip!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The generalizations here :rolleyes: imagine if we women made a thread generalizing men and their bodies and parts :laughing::laughing:

I would reply but there's no sense in trying to reason with someone that ignorant LOL

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. I've been with a black girl, actually I got caught with her. That got me kicked out of my house. Ahhhh gotta love neonazis.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. All that you just said also depends on the girl. I've met men who said that they thought white women don't get as wet as black women, or give is good head as black women. I've met men who said the opposite. Some of the kinkiest, freakiest, and wildest women in bed I know are black, but some are also white. Truthfully I've met more black girls willing to be sexually adventurous than I have white women. But, I'm intelligent enough to know that it depends on the individual, regardless of race. It all depends on the female, and the male involved. I can say this from experience! But, what you said about hoodrats; totally true!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Like with everyone in the world, we can only go with what our experiences teach us. In your experiences, black girls don't get as wet as white women, and aren't into kinky things. But, in many other people on this forum alone their experiences have been quite the opposite. So, all of our life is often based on our own experiences. Your experience has been black women that don't get too wet, and are vanilla in the bed, white women who are total freaks, n Hispanics who are really wet. Others experienced other things. I think the point people are trying to make is don't generalize (because saying most is generalizing). Your experience is only subjective to yourself, but does not make the whole.

8. Its not the race bud ive had white black asain u cant say they get wetter lol its the individual ive had a white girl squirt like alot lol n a black girl squirt.

9. 1. I'm a female bud 2. That is literally the point I was making. That it's about the individual, not the race!

• Like Like x 2
  10. I’m guessing you aren’t married yet... lol

That was a joke tho - ie: “once you get married you stop getting laid”. I’m sure it’s true in some situations but definitely not at all by any means. Next month I’ll be at 27 years married and jeez - probably close to 35? years with Mrs J - and to be honest it’s probably never been better.

After that amount of time you’d better be comfortable with each other LOL

J

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Never had any black chicks in bed but, every women is different in their ways in bed. I've only had mostly chubby white women so far. And like 2 average size white ones. Chubby women like me for some reason idk why? I love em back though. :confused_2::laughing:

Although the chubby ones tend to give way better blowjobs in my experience though. Keep in mind everything here is subjective and, every race is hot. Most women have beauty of some sort weather its with the looks or personality or both.

12. Depends, we get pressured to have 6 pack abs and, be tall, and have big dicks. But for some reason that doesn't count. I love ya Sky and, have nothing against women but, I think your wrong here. Again I still respect you too and, 95% of time I think your right. I'm just gonna have to disagree here. I've had women call me ugly and, disgusting plenty of times just for saying "hey".

13. Point is no one should be generalizing anyone!! It's not based on that kind of shit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Ah, this is a classic case of the disabled guy missing the point again lol. Thanks for clearing things up. I thought you were saying generalizing men doesn't exist. Because it does lol.

15. I'm amazed this thread has been going on for 5 years. The speculation alone is pretty degrading to all women. Not to mention the racial stereotypes.

• Agree Agree x 5
  16. You had no ideal there would be racial stereotypes by reading the title? LOL!!! I look at it as chance to educate men with none or little understanding of women. Please add your 2 cent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. They are awesome in bed just like any other race :) Depends on the girl...By the way it's all pink on the inside ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  18. I think what that means is, if you put in the work, she'll be great.

This kind of my philosophy from a young age, you get what you give on most occasions.

• Informative Informative x 2
  19. Lol a “black girl”

Ever race has cowgirls and starfishes, don’t really think it’s a color thing bro...

• Like Like x 1