How are black girls in bed?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Eternal Highness, Jul 2, 2013.

1. This thread makes me wanna pursue this black chick at work. I'm an ass man and she works the HELL out of some pants. Always wanted to bang a dark-skinned woman.

Go for it, doggy style that ass and watch it work it's magic. 

3. Highly doubt race has anything to do with sexual performance. There's snow bunnies that can outfuck and outsuck a black chick any day of the week, same goes for spanish, asian, indian etc.

• Like Like x 1
  4. #44 FaMiLytilIdie, Jul 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2013
    Can't say that this pertains to every black girl because I haven't fucked every black girl but it based on the ones I've been with they work harder when fucking. They are more interactive and do more work in bed than most white girls I've been with. I hope that makes sense. Like white girls ride you with no enthusiasm, black girls are enthusiastic during sex. But I find the opposite to be true with getting head.

• Agree Agree x 1
    One of the ladies at MEPS was this fiiiiiine black chick with an ass you just couldn't look away from. She did the paperwork to determine who gets your money and shit if you die in the military, and then led you to the fingerprinting room.. easily the best 10 seconds of my 2 days there.

• Like Like x 1
  6. #46 Bri Bri, May 14, 2018
    Last edited: May 22, 2018
    Not arguing or anything, because I understand that we can only go off of our own experiences, but as a black girl I personally disagree. The freakiest women I know are black and latina. I know way more black girls who love to be freaky and spanked and cuffed and have a dick shoved in their mouth like a bad little girl, than white girls. I think we are slightly more agressive too when it comes to wanting to have sex with someone. I know it's a problem I have when I come on to a white man, I'm too agressive and blunt with wanting him. I also feel like we are more enthusiastic in bed. From what I've heard from white men, white women don't have as much enthusiasm or effort towards the common goal (orgasm for both) as we do. BUT I ONLY say this going off of the girls/guys I've been with and the white friends that I have when we talk about sex. I'm sure others have different opinions and experiences.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Record and show us what it's like.

8. They n only 1 black girl i did was a total freakkkk lol awesome bro

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lol @ this thread

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. black girls are pretty aggressive, but have high expectations in bed.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Bitch was like the devil tear that shit up lmfao pound it hard she looked possesed . N then when we were done shes like look what u did to my weeve lmfao good times.

12. #52 Dizzy, May 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    Lol my husband is white an I am black but he likes that I'm aggressive when we make love.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  13. This thread is really kind of stupid. Asking if a black girl is good in bed? So… Is a 65-year-old black woman good in bed?? Is a 20-year-old white girl good in bed? Is a 50-year-old Indian woman good in bed? How could anyone say that a certain color of skin people are better in bed than people with a different color skin?

J

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. So they have higher expectations in bed, then, say, an Eskimo girl? More expectations than a Russian woman? How about a gypsy girl? I don’t get this.

J

• Like Like x 3
  15. lmao its hard to explain. get one and you'll see

16. Wtf? You guys are for real ? LMAO! I've never thought there will be a topic discussing our sexual performances, let me tell you : that it's not true as a black girl, we got that a lot, guys thinking we're robots in bed lol but it's not necessarily true, once a guy who was in a relationship and seeing me on the side told me that his girlfriend body wasn't as attractive as mine even tho I'm only 110 and 5 feet 6 inches my body is shaped in a certain way I'm skinny but still have an ass and hips, and that I wasn't shy to ask him or showed him what I wanted In bed, but you guys got real ! It depends we are not all the same, one guy told me that his girlfriend never wanted to masturbate in front of him or was sexually shy and she's black so guys it doesn't mean anything

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. To me girls are girls regardless of their skin color, long as she does not have a tude and is a bitch, I would like her.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Skin color has nothing to do with it. It’s all about a woman’s needs and what she’s into. Personally I prefer white woman they’ll let you do anything to them.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. You right about that lmao.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app