Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How and when did you come across Grass City?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NeverMind94, Mar 1, 2013.

1. I came across grass city about a month ago when I googled "How can I hide a pipe in my room."

How about you?

Sent from above

2. last couple days!
    was lookibg up on why people use vapes!

3. I looked up "MFLB skunk smell" yesterday actually and this site came up first, I had forgotten the password to my old account, and didn't really use it anyways, so I figured I needed to start coming on here more often!

4. Years before I joined googling some odd stoner bs, one of the best communities on the net.

5. when i first started smoking I googled somethin about smoking & grasscity came up

6. I googled vapes vs bongs lol

7. I think I googled either "how to make firecrackers" or "how to make a gravity bong" I didnt join till a couple months after lurking and gaining some knowledge lol

8. Grasscity found me :cool:...They knew they would need a basset around.

9. Last month, I knew about GC I had ordred a piece from them years ago but never got involed with the community.

10. pretty much what everyone else said, google led to this site for almost all my stoner questions haha

11. hahaha I've done the exact same thing!

12. A stoner question on Google got me here :D

13. I researched growing for close to a year before starting and 7/10 times I'd be finding the best info on GC. I had come across it a few times before just searching random shit but after ending up here looking for growing stuff for a few months, I became a member.

14. I think in june 2011 i joined. I as most other people was googling some questions bout weed. GC seemed to be the most frequent site to come up and it had reliable info

15. Joined in early 2008.
    My college roommate showed me the forum, I never looked back...

16. I found it way back when I was 12 and wanted to find out what the best weed on earth was.

17. Google searched something marijuana related, and up came a few grasscity threads. This was about three years ago.

18. One of my friends showed me the site last year

19. I was doing strain research when I had the good fortune of finding GC!

20. idk whenever i googled something about weed the first link was always to grasscity so i was like... hmmm this place might be pretty chill :p