How Americans Think British Roll Joints?

Discussion in 'General' started by Uriah, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Hey, my buddy made this video about the American perception of how British/European joints are rolled. If you're American, can you confirm this?

• Like Like x 3
  2. I just assumed you guys made more spliffs only because it's harder to get where your at or more expensive.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. that was pretty damn funny when he pulled out the cigarette lol, thank you for this

• Like Like x 2
  4. r8 8/8 mate

• Like Like x 1
  5. That video is very accurate about our thoughts. Lol...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah, pretty much.
    I love hearing 'our weed, she le never catches le fire, so we le put le tobacco in le joint.'

• Like Like x 2
  7. 'It doesn't burn right without baccy man!'

• Like Like x 1
  8. Im American but I came from southeast asia where we had tons of ghetto method to smoke and spliffs were no exception so no, I dont think it that way cause I enjoy smoking a 2/3 tobacco 1/3 kief or 50/50 tobac/herb J too.

• Like Like x 1
  9. That's what we want you to think, to hide the embarrassing truth that we enjoy sucking the cancer down, deep into our lungs

10. I'm an american and I like combos.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hashtag truth. Because it's a trap. Agent Orange, mk ultra OUT.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Fuckin hilarious. But I did smoke with a British guy in Spain once and it was just like that. He put a pinch of hash in with a bunch of tobacco. Didn't even get high.

• Like Like x 1
  13. How did his hands get all bloody? It was funny, a bit over-the-top and ridiculous though.

14. lol that was great

yea that's pretty accurate hahaha

• Like Like x 1
  15. As usual .. we kiwis just squeeze a can, poke two holes in it .. and have a sesh.

Too much fussing around you Americans and Europeans. We just wanna get high ..lol

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yikes. You can't just get a cheap glass handpipe for $10-$20? If you don't be clumsy one can literally last for years. I have 3 glass handpipes, two of them are cheap ones.

17. I don't smoke out of cans, btw. I make edibles .. lol

Try showing the above article to New Zealanders though. I don't think they'll listen.

I've even known stoners who have bought bongs and pipes from our local headshops, only to drop them and break them 2-3 days later.

It's no wonder they have to blow all their payday money on weed. Some people are just useless.

18. I think it was meant to be him coughing up blood due to smoking copious amounts of tobacco