Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How am I supposed to do this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by usernamekfckfc, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Hey
    So, I'm leaving for Oklahoma in exactly 2 weeks for the entire summer. I just bought an o and I'm gonna have to store it until I come back. What is the best way to store it? I read that an airtight jelly jar is the best, but won't the pot get moldy if I can't replace the air now and then?

2. No it won't get moldy in an airtight jar as long as it's been properly cured. Is your bud still moist at all?

A jar, in the dark is a great place to store weed.

3. If you have a vacuum sealer in the kitchen use that if not the jar.

4. Whiskey - It hasn't been cured much, and it's pretty dry. Not dry enough to be flaky though.

@ Pastivity: I have jelly jars and a vacuum sealer, which does the job better?

5. a jar is better but jelly jars smell like jelly

6. Mason Jar, keeps the freshness in, as well as the odor.

-C

7. vacuum obv. it takes all the air out. if i had a vacuum sealer i would always use it.

8. Unless there will be someone at your house, try and just vacuum seal it and throw it in the freezer. Or just put it in an airtight jar and throw it in your closet or something.

9. I would recommend the vacuum seal, I had a homie that went on vacation to Va for about two weeks and put his weed in a mason jar in his dresser, came back and the shit had started growing mold on it. Granted the weed wasn't dank and it probably wasn't completely dry/cured properly, but I still wouldn't want to risk it, ya just never know.

10. I could just hold on to it for you:smoking:

11. Well, I can't leave it in my freezer but I'll probably bury it in some clothes in my closet.

Vacuum sealed it is!