How am i doing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by collin760, Aug 24, 2011.

1. hey all its the end off the 4th weak of budding in a few days, am using jungle juice nutes from advanced nutraints. Does everything look on par is everything on track as far as bud size goes ..? and also how long does flowering last outside am in San Diego ca

Attached Files:

2. +rep! Beautiful my friend! What strain?

3. #3 collin760, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2011
    its some no name strain called the black and am sure the guy i got the cutting from made it up lol am guna send it to a lab for genetic comparison.. so the buds look on pace to be huge? i want at least 4 finger wide nugs on the plant, i worry because there are so many tops

4. San Diego in the house, love it! Beauty of a bush you got there Collin, what club did you pick it up from and when did you start it. That girl is huge! Flowering in San Diego is one of the most prime spots sense we never really get a frost and we always have graet weather. Your plant will probably flower for about 6 more weeks before its ready, personally I'm starting a little CFL so I can throw more plants outside to flower soon. Good luck man can't wait to see updates! Lets trade some buds at the end of the year

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yId9RMwot9g]my outdoor garden 10 day update 2011 last day of week 4 - YouTube[/ame]

6. Another fellow San Diegan here real nice flowers looks like a sativa.I'm growing a cross white rhino x super silver haze,they look like they got another 6 weeks,but it seems your going need to tie them down looks a little cluster in the middle we don't have frost but we do have humidity and it's getting high seperate them so they can breath and no mold or mildew.I live more along the coast and I need to keep an eye on that,got some in my last year grow.gonna post some pics of my lady I've been told it's really nice and can possible make nug of the month in the kush mag,but hats off to your's really sexy.