how am i doing?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by sistamulan, May 27, 2004.

1. hi there(s),

i'm a first time grower, dropped a seed in the soil 3 months ago and bang! it's growing!!!

as mentioned, this pot is 3 months old,
    sitting by the window, with flourescent 24/7. at the moment it's 40in tall.

it's been growing rapidly height-wise, but leaves and branches density is farway from the photos i've seen from the net.

i have uploaded a few pics of this plant,
    http://www.geocities.com/sistamulan

please find time to check it out and let me know if i'm doing alright.

gracias in tons.

ps: sid, your site is very resourceful!

2. looks a lil like a sativa to me which are kinda lanky, it doesnt look bad, but it isnt the best looking either. 3 mos, you can go into flower at anytime to atleast check and see what youre dealing with, could be a male or female, im sure youre wanting to know. other than my small criticisms, i think youve done a good job, and i love the background of the city, if you dont mind? what city are we looking at?

3. hi face,

thanks for your advice,
    i hope it's ok for me to let it grow a bit more before flowering it, it does look a little too skinny at the moment. i'll get more light to it and hope it'll get bushier first.

i work out of town most of the time, it's difficult for me to keep the light thing right, plus where i live has close to no resource, say... HV, or a timer for light switch.
    that's why i place the plant by the window hoping mother nature will take care of this baby. if you know where i can order light, fertilizer and timer online that'll be really helpful!!!

thanks again!