How am i doing?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by StarGatherer, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Im psyched, after 9 weeks of vegging and i have three..yessss! three out of 4 girls.I posted here a month ago with some pics and a question about ferts.Toasty i been watchin you, you deserve the rep bro.Here are my updates my friends.Here is Jessica who has not shown sex yet and honestly is worrying me a bit cause i think she might be hiding her balls.
    [​IMG]
    And here is Melanie who is an absolute cutie.She blushes in the wind and i caught a pistil in my view.
    [​IMG]
    She is pretty aint she.Coming up the catwalk for you to see next is Angelia_Ivey.She was the very first to sprout and never complained not once.I can abuse her and she likes it.
    [​IMG]
    ..last but not least is the runt.My curiosity with dwarves maybe..hmm..Lil Nikki has kinda been hiding in the shadows of her sisters.Im pulling for her tho.
    [​IMG]
    I kinda know where i wanna go from here.This is my first true grow so wish me luck my friends.And Much luck for you.BOLIAYE! (Best of luck in all your endeavors)

2. 'Sup dude :wave:. those ladies look excellent, +rep man :D, you're gonna have monsters. Time to switch em and watch the magic happen. keep us posted bro. peace, e :bongin:
    p.s what is the strain?

3. have you switched to 12/12 light cycle? if not, you should. they are big enough and you'd probably get a pretty good yield out of them.

4. Great minds think alike ;). peace, e :bongin:

5. yes they do eyeslikedonuts. you rock!

6. Your plants look great. However I would swtich to 12/12 ASAP or your plants are going to get way too big!

7. I would flower too, good thing they aren't hydro or else you'd be lost in a jungle my friend....lol

8. Thanks guys..yes, they are basking in the warmth of a 400w hps for 12 short hours a day.Since three have shown sex.(Angelia_Ivey for a week now).I hope they dont get out of hand.(Yes i do)

9. bump for a friend