How am I doing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by rastabugs97, Aug 24, 2017.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

How does she look just transplanted into fresh compost and top soil mix and is on bout her fifth day of flower be kind any advice is welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Not too bad! I'd let her establish her roots into the new soil mix for a couple weeks before you flower it and keep it under some nice lighting / and you should do well!

Good luck.

J

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looks pretty good. A little droopy. Could be slightly overwatered. You have the start of some dark green coloring. Watch your nitrogen amount carefully. I wouldn't increase it until you see some yellowing.

4. Just judging by the picture the medium needs about 10-15% more perlite to increase drainage and aeration. That soil looks too compact to let the roots breath when it's wet. Try that when you transplant.

5. there are 2 issues . your plant can not be resting on the wall it may attract mold . and part of a few leaves are missing . do you have bugs eating it ? other issue was mention .

6. It looks great. I would try to get it off the wall a bit more. Mine are pressing a little against the wall too, just make sure you got good air flow and you will be fine. Also, I agree on the soil. Seems like it could compact over time. Are you going to re-use it, if you do you should re-mix some pumice or perlite into it. How long has it been vegging, you got some nice fat stems on her? Oh, and nice LST on that fat stem.

7. Flower starts when pistols show. Roughly a week or two from flip.

Other wise it looks good