how am i doing so far?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by fresh31, Apr 11, 2010.

1. give me some time...i was curious about them cause friend does upolstery..
    we make our own grow bag's from some heavy duty shit!
    lol
    there washable to! rinse and just throw in a machine, even dryer safe, just use no chem's to wash thats all..no brainer...
    we are also making them in jungle camo for outdoor stealth...
    trying to get a buisness of the ground as we speak , thinking 3$ instead of 4-6$ as well plus you can use them over and over..look brand new everytime you wash and still have the same effect as a smart pot...here's a pic..
    [​IMG]
    this one is a 2 gallon..i can make them square, round or any size gal you could possibly want...
    you can see the big stitching on them...we use the same industrial sewing machines they do in car custom shop's or to make seat's and such..
    the material is so high grade they use it for boat tarp's and over hang's...there are known to last 10 years + so our material would be about damn bullet proof..
    working on the legal stuff but what do you guy's think of this honestly?
    for 3$ a 2-3 gal? sound fair?

2. thanx guy's for giving your feedback on this..:D

3. seems similar, smart pots says to not put in the dryer though, seems like you're using something similar and in the same price range as gro pots which are looking nice as well.
    Now that you mention the boat tarps, the smart pots do feel sort of similar to my jetski covers(same thing the high grade boat tarps are made of)

4. yep you cant beat them with a hammer! lol

5. i think the key to all the pricing is material cost but if you could get one kind for 1$ a pot cheaper, then i would buy it..lol

6. you can send me some in september(after the moms grow out) for testing if you'd like ;) lol

7. It'll be a battle of the fabric containers lol, yours vs smart pots vs gro pots.

8. lol, i figure i'll start marketing them localy at shop's and offer to deliver;)
    i'll take over the world! lol:p

9. taking over the world $3 at a time! lmao, making stripper money =P

10. gotta love them singles lol
    if anything i got plenty of free ones around lol
    dirty south!:p:hello:

11. these seem super reasonable and i actually like them because i was planning on growing into the ground but i was gonna put a large like 4 gal potted plant and bury it into the ground...so that the roots dont grow crazy and if i had to remove my plant i could. but instead of ceramics this seems like a great alternative less heavy and more flexible lol. but let me get this straight...your bags do or do not let the roots break out of the fabric in the bag????

12. fresh31! Your grow looks great so far. thanks for helping me learn by contributing your newbie problems along with just in general "the way its gonna go". i appreciate it good luck with your buds blooming.

13. thanks man, and I'm glad I can help.
    Nice sig btw lol.

14. they will only if you let it get severe root bound..then it will prob try to..but so far, we have grown 5-6 footers indoor's with no problem's at all..our bag's are an all purpose...the root's escaping is really good for ebb and flow..other wise light to your root's is a very bad thing..so our bag's were making are tough as nail's...so far i cant say i have grown or seen my partner grow with one and have root's comming out...
    but in theory, root's can bust through 4 to 6 inch pvc pipe to get water, so never underestimate root strength of plant's..lol
    i thank you for input bro..
    cheer's

15. #95 custom280Z, Jun 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2010

ya it is pretty cool...my old lady loves that move! lol haaha:D:p

16. #96 fresh31, Jun 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2010
    new pics ^_^
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    the bottom pic I find funny, the plant looks like it's doing the ymca dance. it reaches up and the leaves are almost straight it's crazy

EDIT:they're at about 2 1/2-3 weeks flowering now, can't wait for those buds to swell!

17. whats the strain?

18. leaves are a little droopy in first pic because they needed water the day before but I let them dry out one more day since my water wasn't ready yet

19. looks pretty dank and all the same?